Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

whoflungpoop posted:

no swearing in mohamad (pbuh) thrad

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَقُولُوا رَاعِنَا وَقُولُوا انظُرْنَا وَاسْمَعُوا وَلِلْكَافِرِينَ
عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

O ye of Faith! Say not (to the Messenger) words of ambiguous import, but words of respect; and hearken (to him): To those without Faith is a grievous punishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
Ramadan Mubarak to all you Muslim goons, hope you have a great Eid :)

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
كل عام وأنتم بخير
GBS!

I can go to the gym in daylight hours again, fantastic! Hate training without a bottle of water to hand.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Fairly passive posted:

كل عام وأنتم بخير
GBS!

I can go to the gym in daylight hours again, fantastic! Hate training without a bottle of water to hand.

You go too the gym while fasting?

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be

plain blue jacket posted:

You go to the gym while fasting?

No, but some people do. I go in the evening, so I can drink water and have some whey protein afterwards.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Which do you like better Mr Pbuh or Dr Pepper?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Gaunab posted:

you can take my penis and ramadan your throat

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
this explains why the Pakistani shop has been closed the last while..

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Fairly passive posted:

No, but some people do. I go in the evening, so I can drink water and have some whey protein afterwards.

Me too. This way I can get a little more definition in my lats, In'shallah.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

lol if you don't think western muslims are the broest of bros, you're basically issued a guido card the second you hit high school. ofc they keep working out.

unless you're one of the religious ones, but they don't have computers. or souls, if that look in their eyes means anything at all

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

imagine trying to find parking for a fireworks show, but instead of fireworks you listen to a bunch of dudes imitate bagpipes into a microphone for an hour. you are now a muslim. Eid mubarak.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Are Muslims really not allowed to drink water, even? That seems super dangerous, I think you should stay hydrated regardless of what the creator of the universe says about it. That's just my opinion as a non-Muslim though.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

this explains why the Pakistani shop has been closed the last while..

just buy your pakistanis online. easy

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Bolian Blues posted:

Are Muslims really not allowed to drink water, even? That seems super dangerous, I think you should stay hydrated regardless of what the creator of the universe says about it. That's just my opinion as a non-Muslim though.

no you can drink water during ramadan

anyway if i could time travel i'd like to be sent back in time to be a 17th century ottoman vizier, growing fat off the milk of the land and loving dozens of sexy, chubby lebanese broads. thats my muslim story.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

lebanese girls are cuties but they all invariably turn into short pear-shaped hijab wearing soccer moms, no matter what they looked like, ate, or their original height

i assume there's some kind of molt that happens around 40-something

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

I'm at an embassy and we were supposed to have monday off. Now since the moon didnt show, all Muslim workers have the day off but all nonmuslims have to come in today. We do get tomorrow and the next day off if the moon shows today but those lucky bastards get a 5 day weekend.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i had roast pork last night in celebration

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

tranime scholar posted:

just buy your pakistanis online. easy

I use Ramazon.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Fandyien posted:

no you can drink water during ramadan

This depends, a lot of muslims won't even drink water during Ramadan.
Then they feel like poo poo all day and expect you to pick up the slack. Fasting should be a fireable offense really.

Making or allowing children to fast should count as child abuse and parents convicted should have their children taken away.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
uhh as a Muslim NO you cannot drink water or eat from sun up to sun down during Ramadan . but lol if you fast . Albania for life

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

what did muslim sonic the hedgehog say at sun up during ramadan?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i thought water was cool along with things like life sustaining medicines. guess not. religion is dumb. i know exceptions are made in ramadan for people who aren't healthy but still, poo poo was invented in a desert, who thought that was a good idea?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Bleu posted:

lebanese girls are cuties but they all invariably turn into short pear-shaped hijab wearing soccer moms, no matter what they looked like, ate, or their original height

i assume there's some kind of molt that happens around 40-something

all normal old people look like poo poo

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

the muslims who live below me cook delicious smelling foods late at night and goddamn is it hard to sleep when the smell of those delicious middle eastern spices are in the air

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

basically i just want to know how do i become islam? and do i get a big recipie book with your delicious secret lamb dishes when i convert???

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Miltank posted:

I hope that every Muslim world wide has to fast another day so I don't have to fill in for my buddy at work tomorrow.

Wait.. are you saying the Muslims at your job don't still work during Ramadan? Or is he just too weak to do what he needs to do?

We have a bunch of people celebrating Ramadan in my establishment but they work the entire month.. just don't eat till nightfall.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

red state bait posted:

basically i just want to know how do i become islam? and do i get a big recipie book with your delicious secret lamb dishes when i convert???

1. send an envoy to bakhbar the cruel
2. allow the sultanate to annex ur lands
3. ask for lamb dishes
4. be beheaded

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I constantly offer them snacks throughout Ramadan and just pretend to have forgotten.

I never offer snacks the rest of the year. That way they know.

One time I went on a 4 day business trip with a Muslim and a Catholic. It was during Ramadan. Every night the Muslim figured he got to pick the restaurant since he had not eaten all day.

After day 3 I was ready to execute him.

I may have eaten a poo poo lunch while you had nothing, but that doesn't mean I want a poo poo dinner to go with it. gently caress you Aadil. gently caress you.

P.S. curries are Indian, and they loving suck. Just like Mohammad PBUH, is kinda poo poo. Go back to Afghanistan and take your bullshit H-1b visa with you. We got plenty of people in the US qualified. They just don't work for minimum wage.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Wendigee posted:

I constantly offer them snacks throughout Ramadan and just pretend to have forgotten.

I never offer snacks the rest of the year. That way they know.

One time I went on a 4 day business trip with a Muslim and a Catholic. It was during Ramadan. Every night the Muslim figured he got to pick the restaurant since he had not eaten all day.

After day 3 I was ready to execute him.

I may have eaten a poo poo lunch while you had nothing, but that doesn't mean I want a poo poo dinner to go with it. gently caress you Aadil. gently caress you.

P.S. curries are Indian, and they loving suck. Just like Mohammad PBUH, is kinda poo poo. Go back to Afghanistan and take your bullshit H-1b visa with you. We got plenty of people in the US qualified. They just don't work for minimum wage.

you suck

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sorry for being accurate. We couldn't even go out at night because this poo poo head was like i can't drink + its Ramadan. gently caress you! Every other person on a business trip gets to have fun. You rear end in a top hat. Just agree and sit outside or something you dick. There are 4 other people here who do not care one loving iota about your moon god.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Wendigee posted:

Sorry for being accurate. We couldn't even go out at night because this poo poo head was like i can't drink + its Ramadan. gently caress you! Every other person on a business trip gets to have fun. You rear end in a top hat. Just agree and sit outside or something you dick. There are 4 other people here who do not care one loving iota about your moon god.

didnt you have an individual per diem? eat where you want.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It would have been rude. Something this guy seemed to know nothing about. He should have gone off by himself. Not tried to force his poo poo rules on us.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
sounds like you got owned son

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe don't be such a pushover next time. People like you are the reason there are Muslims in Europe now.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

we did tell him to gently caress off on night before last. Went and got some good beef and bacon burgers at a locally owned shop. Told him to go gently caress Mohammad and he just collapsed inwardly as he knew we had the superior beliefs. Felt good.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Wendigee posted:

we did tell him to gently caress off on night before last. Went and got some good beef and bacon burgers at a locally owned shop. Told him to go gently caress Mohammad and he just collapsed inwardly as he knew we had the superior beliefs. Felt good.
You getting beheaded at the next company picnic

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

Wendigee posted:

It would have been rude. Something this guy seemed to know nothing about. He should have gone off by himself. Not tried to force his poo poo rules on us.

you sound like a passive aggressive whiney little bitch!!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Daedra posted:

You getting beheaded at the next company picnic

poo poo. I did not consider that. I just wanted a nice burg at a famous restaurant before 9 pm!

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Wendigee posted:

Glad to know you handled it maturely and everyone involved learned something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

CountButtula posted:

Glad to know you handled it maturely and everyone involved learned something

We all learned that Islam is stupid and gay if that's what you mean.

*farts on homemade*

• Locked thread