Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont really watch a ton of horror movies so alien i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

event horizon's a neat movie, but only after rewatching it years later did i notice how overdone the gore is

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

but yeah i also like horror that's set on a big spooky space ship

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

kazr posted:

Check out Pandorum if you haven't already. Surprised the hell out of me how not terrible it was. Also Sunshine.

The Descent owns bones, starts out real psychological horror like then takes a real different turn in genre, like Sunshine.

John Carpenter's The Thing is the best horror movie

Smoking Crow posted:

there's an alien ripoff called dark side of the moon that i enjoyed a whole lot

it's not really an alien ripoff but if i tell u how they diverge it would be spoilers

thanks ill check em out

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i didn't watch blair witch when it was new or pay much attention to the media coverage, but a bunch of my friends at the time thought it was legit real

• Locked thread