Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scandalous
Jul 16, 2009
hi gbs this is a safe zone for all us absolute sexhaver not gays to talk about the fine ol art of pussy eatin. as a 100% not gay non virgin i just love to chow down on a pussy and u should too! but why listen to me huh?? im glad u asked ;) well heres a few tips ive picked up over many true years of definitely eatin pussy so you all know i can "wlak the walk"

- PREPARATION
DID YOU KNOW: pussies collect dust at a rate surpassed only by frame photographs of dead family members? nothin ruins the mood like decomposed human skin matter - andwith my chronic eczema i should know!! so go wild with the Swiffer like you're a butler polishing the mantlepiece at Downtown Flappy. hm did u hear? lady erimtrude was cavorting most shamelessly with the moor. how scandalously ribald. WD-40 is also handy for rusty puss. take a sip if youre thirsty! maximum refreshment

- CALIBRATION
sometimes that ol girl just needs a few tweaks for optimum performance and thats why i recommend the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit's precision machining and versatile applicabiltiy. remember, most modern pussies run Android 4.0.2 (Ice Cream Sandwich) so keeping a flash ROM on hand for emergency rebuild can be a lifesaver. Apple are looking to extend support for all their OS by the end of the year - follow @iSnatch for all the latest exciting developments!

- FOCUS
"oh my stars that is a bad pussy eating get your snaggle teeth off my ladybits" well answer me this, did Van Gogh take advice from his canvas?? no he cut his dick off. a dedicated cunnygobbler. keep yourself in the zone and free from distraction with some epic tunes (i personally fill my Beats with the Halo 2 OST - STILL GIVES ME CHILLS). if you got a kindle its a great way to relieve the boredom and enter a thrilling world of adventure while u dine out in Gashville Tenessee, may i recommend GeorgerR RR Martins A Song of Ice and Fire?

- DEPLOYMENT PHASE
u might think you know all about how to eat a puss but think about it do you eat all your meals at the table?? no sometimes you eat from your lap or in front of animes or well no thats probably it, but mixing things up is the best way outside console commands reset your ladies 'eat-fatigue' meter "im going to eat pussy, i may be some time" - a dead poo poo fucker <-- dont be that guy Get It Right The First Time (© B. Joel) with these Cismopolitan-tier sexmaker gently caress formations

• The Shattered Shoulderblades
  • The Eager Augur
  • Götterdämmerung
  • Roll For Initiative
  • The Jagged Knife
  • The Subtle Knife (as above but shes asleep)
  • The Buttle Knife (as above but its dark and u miss)
  • Farrier's Lament
  • Oh God I'm Sorry
  • The Wee Timorous Beestie
  • A Prayer for Boner Creamy
  • The Goblin Pickpocket
  • Snatch-22
  • The Failed Kickstarter
  • Tyrion Shoots His Dad On The Shitter
  • Jon Snow Dies Too
  • im gay
well thats all my entry-level tips for you goons, hehe i still got a few trade secrets ;)! have fun eatin pussy and if anyone knows how to stop her from crying after please PM tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
my secret technique is to take a bong rip and then blow the smoke in her cooter, i call it "the low high"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Not about roof rabbit bbq, voted 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Scandalous
Jul 16, 2009

Synonamess Botch posted:

my secret technique is to take a bong rip and then blow the smoke in her cooter, i call it "the low high"
:) hehe well that sounds jolly fun and all but I must remind you drugs make you a bad person, next time why not try a puff from an e-cigarette? the healthier altetnative

Keep On Eatin'!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
GROUND FLOOR

:nws: lalalalalala :nws:

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

you ever reach the pussy and its all stinky and not the sexy kind of stinky

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
I've gone down on enough bitter pussies that I've acquired a taste for that salty dried urine. I also don't mind that clit being a nice size. I dated one girl whose left labia was abnormally large compared to the right. Her pussy never tasted like the bottom of a two week old McDonalds fries container, and I never minded suckin' on that larger labia.

The best orgasms I've given women are the ones where they queef about 1-2 minutes post-climax.

Goonettes, never be afraid to show who is the boss when you have a stupid man moving his tongue like a Mormon retard. Most men are unskilled as all hell.

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
naw you should not eat the butt for the same reason you shouldn't read this thread

:gas:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck my balls, OP

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

i went to sex school and i can confirm not only is all of the ops post accurate and true, but its also powered by faith in christ

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Get me a box a condoms and some of that poo poo we used to eat back the day. What was that called again?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Oh yeah... pussy!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
if you ain't going down you ain't going to town

that's the truth

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
And it's not even my birthday

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

rootphreak posted:

I've gone down on enough bitter pussies that I've acquired a taste for that salty dried urine. I also don't mind that clit being a nice size. I dated one girl whose left labia was abnormally large compared to the right. Her pussy never tasted like the bottom of a two week old McDonalds fries container, and I never minded suckin' on that larger labia.

The best orgasms I've given women are the ones where they queef about 1-2 minutes post-climax.

Goonettes, never be afraid to show who is the boss when you have a stupid man moving his tongue like a Mormon retard. Most men are unskilled as all hell.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It warms my heart to think of a goon in bed with his irl gf (lol okay but seriously) and his lady is laying back in bed thinking maybe this time will be different and the goon is kneeling between her thighs, his gaze frantically moving from her sex to this thread on his phone and back again, sweat forming on his brow.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
It could be reality Trixie. I coudl stuff my neckbeard into your wonder canal and blow on your Klitorus.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

It could be reality Trixie. I coudl stuff my neckbeard into your wonder canal and blow on your Klitorus.

This is a tempting offer but I refuse to let a goon eat my pussy if I can't be on top while he's making the attempt.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
find the button in the sweaty skin flaps

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

first 5-8 letters of the alphabet

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
sit on my face and fart on my chin

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
it is ok to expect oral when im on my pyramid

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoV0M9rFHo4

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

pyramid week is the best week it's like a week off from work

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Goldmine this thread

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

This is a tempting offer but I refuse to let a goon eat my pussy if I can't be on top while he's making the attempt.

my favorite way to eat pussy, incidentally.

bitches ridin my face n poo poo

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Fake chow - because eating pussy gives you cancer.

Howdges
Dec 29, 2012

my last ex had big beefy curtains and I liked to gently bite on it and I'd rub my tongue against it while it was sticking through my teeth it was great

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
stank rear end pussy smell like cool ranch doritos

naem
May 29, 2011

I feel like
This thread is beyond the normal amount of distasteful for this site and I'm not sure I approve tbqh

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

pussy eating can be a pretty fun and sexy things for adults to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-xoXbhnFHY

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if teh pussy smell like fish then the pussy is got mild infection

this is called bacterial vaginosis

and it can be treated. if you come across a vagina that stank like fish in the wild, please help it to the nearest doctor and the vagina will get antibiotics to become not gross anymore

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

naem posted:

I feel like
This thread is beyond the normal amount of distasteful for this site and I'm not sure I approve tbqh
this opinion is incompatible with a good face ride

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
I am suspicious that the OP does not know the first thing about eating a oval office

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

JawKnee posted:

I am suspicious that the OP does not know the first thing about eating a oval office

You too?

Oh, but I'm really good at the Failed Kickstarter.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
disappointed this isn't a thread about images of cats eating stuff

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Zzulu posted:

if teh pussy smell like fish then the pussy is got mild infection

this is called bacterial vaginosis

and it can be treated. if you come across a vagina that stank like fish in the wild, please help it to the nearest doctor and the vagina will get antibiotics to become not gross anymore

and then the bacteria will develop resistance and then become Super Stank Vag

• Locked thread