Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
katie, we've been raw doggin for a while now, but I want to take things further and lock this down

marry me and let me eat that pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Having a dick inside of your body is more intimate than having a mouth on your snatch, that is science fact, she is being a silly. Maybe she is not comfortable with the casual hookups if she's setting up arbitrary sexual intimacy barriers? Also, does she suck your dick? Because that's pretty intimate too based on her standards of intimacy.

oy yeah she sucks my dick on the reg and is really good at it too

i thought about reversing her train of thought for .1 second until i realized i would be saying no to great head

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
maybe shes worried shes got a rancid tastin vageena

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Probably. Stank puss should be at the top of every woman's hygiene list.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
She doesn't want you to get throat CANCER in 10-20 years like famous Chase CEO Jamie Dimon.

Actually this is real and a lot of guys will be getting chemo bc they ate too much or the wrong pussy :(

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Decebal posted:

She doesn't want you to get throat CANCER in 10-20 years like famous Chase CEO Jamie Dimon.

Actually this is real and a lot of guys will be getting chemo bc they ate too much or the wrong pussy :(

Or Michael Douglas

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...5SCP/story.html

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Zzulu posted:

nah i would have noticed

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Always shoot Everclear after eating a strange oval office.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
put a piece of duct tape around your tongue frenulum, now your mouth is indestructible

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It's called a dental dam & it's even less fun to use than sucking a dick with a condom on it.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
hm nope not what i was talking about

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I wasn't responding to your post Stoic.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
if i get pussy cancer of throat im be mad. i dont want a pussy throat

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Stoic Commie posted:

if i get pussy cancer of throat im be mad. i dont want a pussy throat

Throat cancer is no fun but that's not what having a pussy throat means. Don't disrespect the pussy throat.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
If you didnt rip the bottom of your tongue on your teeth you did it wrong

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

If you don't love eating pussy all the loving time there's something wrong with you sorry.

Also if you have a dirty pussy there's also something wrong with you.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Throat cancer is no fun but that's not what having a pussy throat means. Don't disrespect the pussy throat.

not to be confused with the equally respectable throatpussy.

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Any women following this thread?

I just want to ask...

What the gently caress is with tongue loving? Is it a guy thing that they have to use every part of their body to thrust in and out with? I get nothing from it, but maybe other women do. I dunno. Just curious.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Sonrisa posted:

I just want to ask...

What the gently caress is with tongue loving? Is it a guy thing that they have to use every part of their body to thrust in and out with? I get nothing from it, but maybe other women do. I dunno. Just curious.

This is actually a sensitive topic 'round these parts

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Sonrisa posted:

I just want to ask...

i'm not a woman but I had a girlfriend that loved and told me to keep doing it. Maybe it was like an appetizer to get her hungry for my

big,big penis. just part of the womanly mystique, i guess

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Sonrisa posted:

I just want to ask...

I've addressed this before but tongue loving is a fun part of oral sex. However, if a guy is just like bloo bloo bloo in your pussy & otherwise is not good at oral it's fairly underwhelming. As a woman I like tongues in all my fuckholes because its pleasurable and I think that's just common sense. I mean otherwise what you are saying is "The entrance to my vagina is so insensitive that having a tongue on it bores me."

e:In other words, lots of men are bad at oral & if you've never had the good kind of tongue loving then you won't understand the appeal of good tongue loving.

Trixie Hardcore fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jul 30, 2014

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i had a girl that liked it bc my tongue is bigger than my penis :sigh:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Sonrisa posted:

I just want to ask...

I guess that depends on if you have a shallow G-spot now doesn't it?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I mean otherwise what you are saying is "The entrance to my vagina is so insensitive that having a tongue on it bores me."

Thank you! That is EXACTLY how it sounds when I hear "I don't like guys going down on me, it does nothing for me." Which tells me either you date incompetent fucktards, or your vagina is so dead I could pound it with a shovel and accomplish nothing.

Either way I avoid.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
if i had a pussythroat i'd quit my job

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I mean otherwise what you are saying is "The entrance to my vagina is so insensitive that having a tongue on it bores me."

^^^ I should clarify that this was a joke. I forgot for a second that some goons might take it seriously because of course with the patriarchal way we talk about sex if a man isn't enjoying the blowjob he's getting then obviously it's the fault of the person sucking his dick but if woman isn't enjoying getting eaten out then obviously she must have a vagina that can't feel pleasure.

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

*spindelman*

"how do I eat pussay?"

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

^^^ I should clarify that this was a joke. I forgot for a second that some goons might take it seriously because of course with the patriarchal way we talk about sex if a man isn't enjoying the blowjob he's getting then obviously it's the fault of the person sucking his dick but if woman isn't enjoying getting eaten out then obviously she must have a vagina that can't feel pleasure.

Only it isn't funny because I've met tons of women like that. Seriously, they couldn't feel you pounding on that fucker with a shovel, hence a tongue rubbing across it isn't going to do a goddamn thing. I knew a girl that had to bend over and gently caress a doorknob because she couldn't feel much.

Too much work is too much work.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Also, since for most women bad oral is worse than no oral if she thinks you are going to be bad at eating her pussy then the smart choice is to just pass on it if she doesn't plan on it being a long term thing. Otherwise, you run the risk of spending the next four minutes trying not to change your mind about loving altogether while experiencing an orgasm killing combo of teasing and boredom.

NurhacisUrn posted:

Only it isn't funny because I've met tons of women like that. Seriously, they couldn't feel you pounding on that fucker with a shovel, hence a tongue rubbing across it isn't going to do a goddamn thing. I knew a girl that had to bend over and gently caress a doorknob because she couldn't feel much.

Okay.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Lol yeah all the legions of women you cant please must be broken

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Fetus Tree posted:

Lol yeah all the legions of women you cant please must be broken

Doorknob! I said "safety"!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Also, since for most women bad oral is worse than no oral if she thinks you are going to be bad at eating her pussy then the smart choice is to just pass on it if she doesn't plan on it being a long term thing. Otherwise, you run the risk of spending the next four minutes trying not to change your mind about loving altogether while experiencing an orgasm killing combo of teasing and boredom.

Okay.

It might be fair to say that some people's genitals are lacking in sensitivity? Heard plenty of stories of dudes who take forever to cum for example (condom or not).

But also there's a whole realm of like... i dunno i guess it's a kind of social intelligence where you relate to your partner "in the moment" and if you're like, trying to tick a bunch of boxes e.g. "okay gently caress her with my tongue first, must do this or not sex" etc etc rather than just "is this even how this moment should flow" then... well this makes me sound like a loving hippy so i'm going to stop but basically it's a game of common sense not a game of loving starcraft

you don't need a sex build order

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Quickscope420dad posted:

you don't need a sex build order

"Construction complete"

e: This:

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

NurhacisUrn fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jul 30, 2014

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

whats pussy throat. i think i mightve had my tonsils removed bc i ate too much pussy if it is what i think it is

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

lol

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
My ex used to paint her vag like Shaggy 2 Dope's face paint and then she made me go "down on the clown"

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro

NurhacisUrn posted:

Did you hit her in the vagoogoo with a shovel because she didn't respond well to your lacking oral advances? why would you do such a thing?

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

what the hell answer my question plz

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Demon of the East posted:

Did you hit her in the vagoogoo with a shovel because she didn't respond well to your lacking oral advances? why would you do such a thing?

Because I'm a white hetero-normative Cis male, a representative of Caucasian corporate male oppression, a misogynist misanthrope determined to smash twats with digging tools. When I tell a bitch to cum, she better loving cum or I'm gonna kick her butt. Do I need another reason?

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro

NurhacisUrn posted:

Because I'm a white hetero-normative Cis male, a representative of Caucasian corporate male oppression, a misogynist misanthrope determined to smash twats with digging tools. Do I need another reason?
No, but you do need a new villainous name to scare young Tumblrites at night with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Demon of the East posted:

No, but you do need a new villainous name to scare young Tumblrites at night with.

That sounds incredible. Help please?

• Locked thread