Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

My schizophrenic friend invited 3 homeless guys over to sleep on my porch without checking with me, to see if it would be okay, first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Theyre all sitting indian style in a circle on my pportch talking about music.. and what it would be like to be in a band.

deep dish peat moss

They're talking about how big their band is going to make it, so big that even Selena Gomez comes to their shows

deep dish peat moss

One is singing opera loudly on my porch at 5am because he is practicing to go to juilliard

pig slut lisa

irl is good

they're not homeless if they're living at ur home :rolleyes:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I hope your squatter's rights laws in your state are pretty conservative, OP. Otherwise you now have a homeless infestation that won't go away without a court order.

joke_explainer

Funnypost kick them out right now. Tell them they have to go, your roommate had no right to let them sleep there and is violation of the lease, and you'll call the cops if you ever see them on the property again. Never ever let a homeless person sleep on your property, anywhere, garage, whatever. They will absolutely 100% of the time abuse whatever leeway you give them -- even if it's just getting peer pressured into inviting friends over that shoot up drugs in your garage.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
Im sorry you have to share the porch you sleep on w 3 extra ppl now AC :(

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

did the opera guy have a chance to get into juillard you think was his voice mellifluous

dogcrash truther

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

Funnypost kick them out right now. Tell them they have to go, your roommate had no right to let them sleep there and is violation of the lease, and you'll call the cops if you ever see them on the property again. Never ever let a homeless person sleep on your property, anywhere, garage, whatever. They will absolutely 100% of the time abuse whatever leeway you give them -- even if it's just getting peer pressured into inviting friends over that shoot up drugs in your garage.

A re you loving kidding me

dogcrash truther
"The problem with calling them 'homeless people' is, they're not people." - that guy

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

homeless more like soulless

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Wait...homeless people are people? ...jesus.

FartGhost

I love the homeless, which is why I don't want to exterminate them by giving them homes

FluffieDuckie

the op has a more exciting life than i do. the only creatures on my front porch are 2 baby doves seen here in a crappy picture bc the mom was giving me the evil eye

the doves make an awful mess. do your hobos make a mess?

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther posted:

"The problem with calling them 'homeless people' is, they're not people." - that guy

I'm not unsympathetic. Just at my old place, we had a homeless guy just completely soaked in the pouring rain come up and ask if he could sleep under the awning by our garage. That seemed fine, but that piece of poo poo soon had every loving homeless guy in the city living in our empty garage. Our neighbors complained about one of the dudes trying to sell them heroin. I actually was homeless in Sacramento and I can tell you I'd have exploited anything I could to get better conditions. Just because you do them a favor doesn't mean they aren't going to treat you like poo poo or destroy your property. You're basically living the dream while being homeless is like being stuck in an incredibly boring hell. When we finally got them removed, they still came by to vandalize the place until I moved out, probably still do for whoever the hell lives there now.

Tell them to go to a shelter, or anywhere else that isn't your porch.

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Clearly, the real problem here is your friend.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

I'm not unsympathetic. Just at my old place, we had a homeless guy just completely soaked in the pouring rain come up and ask if he could sleep under the awning by our garage. That seemed fine, but that piece of poo poo soon had every loving homeless guy in the city living in our empty garage. Our neighbors complained about one of the dudes trying to sell them heroin. I actually was homeless in Sacramento and I can tell you I'd have exploited anything I could to get better conditions. Just because you do them a favor doesn't mean they aren't going to treat you like poo poo or destroy your property. You're basically living the dream while being homeless is like being stuck in an incredibly boring hell. When we finally got them removed, they still came by to vandalize the place until I moved out, probably still do for whoever the hell lives there now.

Tell them to go to a shelter, or anywhere else that isn't your porch.

you should read that thread i posted about facebook last week

i am he

I think i spotted a flaw in your logic.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

kill them and wear their skin to infiltrate the homeless community

Looke

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

joke_explainer

pig slut lisa posted:

you should read that thread i posted about facebook last week

I read that. I'm not saying I'm a moral saint or anything. Just homeless people will gently caress your poo poo up. They'll never leave and will take advantage of you. If you want to help the homeless go volunteer at a shelter or something, you don't want to ruin your house.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

froward

by Azathoth

Looke posted:

Guillermus

is that from the new predator movie?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

can you give us an update on the skinning process op

RWT3

by Lowtax

Guillermus posted:

Yeah, Carl Weathers is reprising his role as Dillon.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

If you leave the skin on, the homeless people are more delicious

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

If you leave the skin on, the homeless people are more delicious

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Guillermus posted:

I would watch the everloving poo poo out of a predator movie that starred that kid foiling a predators every move with inadvertent home alone/scooby doo style hijinks

Pizzatime

just go out there, and be like, hey, I live here, and if you break my poo poo, I'm gonna break your poo poo, and since you don't have any poo poo, I'll leave it to you to figure out what poo poo I'm gonna break. then you walk back in and just before getting out of sight, you turn around and glare at them.

google THIS

i, too, am a heartless person who would prefer to help the poor in a way that doesn't involve risk to my safety or property

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

doesn't sound heartless, just smart :shrug:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Jett posted:

i, too, am a heartless person who would prefer to help the poor in a way that doesn't involve risk to my safety or property

this but unironically tbh

google THIS

Awesome! posted:

this but unironically tbh

"am a heartless person who" was the only part of the post that was ironic

posting smiling

Jett posted:

"am a heartless person who" was the only part of the post that was ironic

the distributive property makes the whole post ironic

google THIS

Classicist posted:

the distributive property makes the whole post ironic

maybe if i had written it as
code:
irony * (heartless + want to help the poor + don't want to die)
but i clearly wrote it as
code:
irony * heartless + want to help the poor + don't want to die
and order of operations takes precedence

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

code:
code:

forget the homeless, look at this fukkin nerd!

posting smiling

Jett posted:

code:
code:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

• Locked thread