Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

he had huge bumper stickers of :fedora: and :smuggo: on his back windshield to the point that it was probably obscuring what he could see behind him

i had never seen any signs of other goons irl until this moment. i was delighted for a few seconds, then embarrassed and upset at this college-aged asian boy, and then i pulled in front of him and drove away. truly a rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
i find goon-sign in the wild all the time

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
thats a poop joke, by the way, everyone

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
"OP is some goon-sign" i might say, referencing laterally hunting terminology, and poo poo OPs

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Don't you see a goon every time you look in the mirror? Or do you stare at the mirror at midnight, burn a photo of lowtax over a candle and say "goon" three times to make one appear?

Like this:

goon
goon
goon

Let's see if it works.

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

NOCKTURNE NO--

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

nockturne posted:

goon
goon
goon

Yo.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I'm going to join the USMC, I think.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Holy poo poo it worked.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
OP we have goonsign the likes of which even Lowtax has never seen

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I assume every person I meet irl with a neck beard is a goon.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I always wanted to put a stencil of

in my brake lights

but i guess that picture is more associated with other forums or something

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I'm taping a picture of fiesta cat in my back window. See if I can get the attention of any old school goons.

Drape Culture
Feb 9, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

The End.

scarycave posted:

I assume this too. That's also why it's not a good idea to talk to people on the bus.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
The universal sign of goonery is making GBS threads your pants, it's not like it's hard

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Boinks posted:

I'm taping a picture of fiesta cat in my back window. See if I can get the attention of any old school goons.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

scarycave posted:

there are not that many people who use this website, so this is pretty stupid on your part.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

HereComesEverybody posted:

he had huge bumper stickers of :fedora: and :smuggo: on his back windshield to the point that it was probably obscuring what he could see behind him

i had never seen any signs of other goons irl until this moment. i was delighted for a few seconds, then embarrassed and upset at this college-aged asian boy, and then i pulled in front of him and drove away. truly a rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish.

:fedora: i see this rather often. http://grenadegloves.com/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Kass I'm not saying you are wrong, just saying that maybe it wasn't a goon.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Do redditor's bother with this secret handshake poo poo?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

nockturne posted:

Don't you see a goon every time you look in the mirror? Or do you stare at the mirror at midnight, burn a photo of lowtax over a candle and say "goon" three times to make one appear?

Like this:

goon
goon
goon

Let's see if it works.

i tried this and lowtax appeared and was p pissed off i woke him up

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Cucking Mama posted:

As someone who was in the army, I think you should join the Air Force or Coast Guard.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

when I become a US marine, it's going to be killing people overseas. I don't want to fix computers or whatever.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Cucking Mama posted:

there are not that many people who use this website, so this is pretty stupid on your part.

These forums go deeper that you can ever imagine.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
I've seen the :fedora: on one of those ridiculous crotchrocket motorcycles 'round here. Had a flat-green army finish... sticker right there on the tank :barf:.

I guess if someone gave me a :fedora: sticker i'd feel obligated to put it on my car somewhere, like over the rusthole in my rocker panel.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
We need a missed connections section of the forums.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

actually op i can still see out the back of my car just fine

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
i saw some fat kid in 5 Guys yesterday

he was wearing a fedora

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
you should ask him pak chooie unf

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

goons think that only bad people wear fedoras but I think that's kind of judgemental of them

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Yeah, there are also time travelers, sometimes they wear fedoras depending on what era they came from.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

epic ref, trixie.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

that hot guy from white collar pulls one off really well imo

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

prob good spot to spot fatgoons

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

We need a missed connections section of the forums.

p sure that's just ylls

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Yeah, there are also time travelers, sometimes they wear fedoras depending on what era they came from.

should I also forgive steampunk nerds on this basis?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Prodigal T-REX posted:

i find goon-sign in the wild all the time

"Goon-sign." Said Muad'Dib
The Fremen stepped back, and from the sand emerged a massive creature, several thousand tons at the least. Rippling waves of cellulite cascaded across their vision as the giant maw of the creature, studded with curled black hairs, reach up and let loose an unearthly wail, its small blubbery limbs flailing about, its short stumpy thick fingers curling and grasping.

Muad'Dib looked up and whispered, "Shai Hulud."

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
I would buy a Johnny Five Aces bumper sticker.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
A real life friend of mine is a goon but it has not come up in conversation and I plan on keeping that way.

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

actually op i can still see out the back of my car just fine

p-p-parallax-san! i had no idea ~:ohdear:~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Cucking Mama posted:

Great idea! I hope you get selected for some dangerous squad in order to prove you're my hero.

• Locked thread