Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torka
Jan 5, 2008

your child's life story now begins with his father making fun of his penis on the internet for the amusement of strangers

that's literally a fact about his existence now, you can never undo it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

just make sure to instruct them who should be the sub so they avoid ingury

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
one's paragon and one's renegade.

HodjasBitch
Apr 24, 2003

Too bad you revealed what a huge asshole you are so early in the game.....I woulda put out.
Fun Shoe
I watched my brother's boys overnight years ago, and noticed the same issue in the bath between them. They were about the same number of months apart, but about a year and a half older. I haven't seen them naked since, but the younger one with the bigger dink is 10 now, and his age matches his shoe size. I don't know if that really means anything, but the poor kid can barely run the bases because the rest of his body hasn't caught up with his feet.

Except for his dink, maybe.

e: The younger one did have a stockier build when he was wee, and the older was a beanpole. Their dinks matched their bodies.

HodjasBitch fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Jul 29, 2014

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

HodjasBitch posted:

i peeped on my nephews in the bath and made careful note of their penis size versus body shape

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Unironic Babyweiner Discussion Megathread

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

Everyday Lurker posted:

SO I HERD LIKE MUDKIPS
______________________/