Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
wars.

boniva is a performance enhancing drug for skeletons and is against the spirit of the skeleton wars. Osteoporosis skeletons are a vital component of air based skeletal attacks and by letting Sally field's skelly participate in this war would mean the eventual elimination of all air attacks.

To set an example I say we sentence her skeleton to 10000 years in a Detroit public school science cabinet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
i agree

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
but air attacks don't work on skeletons? anyway, i'd just use some animated floating cherubism skulls, they have a deeper understanding of magic than the average skel

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
Skeleton wars?? Soooooo random XD spork penguin

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
she should be buried in a sally field lmmfao :awesome: :owned:
:eyepipr

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
yo leslie i ran out of wet wipes for my butt and all i got is reg tp. im gonna blame this on u personally bruh sorry

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

ilikedirt posted:

yo leslie i ran out of wet wipes for my butt and all i got is reg tp. im gonna blame this on u personally bruh sorry

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

or nah

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

King of Internet posted:

Skeleton wars?? Soooooo random XD spork penguin

Real great contribution you dumb piece of poo poo

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Say boniva out loud without getting pissed off. I dare you.

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
not taking sides on this one, sorry op

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

stuntwaffle posted:

not taking sides on this one, sorry op

while Rick Ross, UGK (rip pimp c), and various trap lords may like yellow bones I assure I do not take kindly to cowardice

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011
But what about people who just have unnatural bone growth? Do they get a special league or something?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

MadMattH posted:

unnatural bone growth

:awesome:

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

MadMattH posted:

But what about people who just have unnatural bone growth? Do they get a special league or something?

tank class

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

yo if u want to play skeleton king figure out a way we can smoke weed w/o lungs

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Hey OP, part of my job is helping old people get bone strengthening medicine like Boniva/Prolia. Am I part of the problem or solution?

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
mods please move thread to D&D

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Hungry Joe posted:

Hey OP, part of my job is helping old people get bone strengthening medicine like Boniva/Prolia. Am I part of the problem or solution?

You're a piece of poo poo.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

yo if u want to play skeleton king figure out a way we can smoke weed w/o lungs

skeletal weed organ

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

would wolverine's metal skeleton be in the skeleton wars, because if it is, it is a much more dangerous threat than whoever sally fields is

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6d3h-NpS8

hosed up

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Ok but as long as we recognize that this also rules out Blythe Danners skelly

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
this threads guiving me a boniva

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
She was in Smokey and the Bandit, and was also pretty hot and cute

for that alone her skeleton should be preserved

robeleader
Mar 19, 2006
huh?

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

skeletal weed organ

Bone bong

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

MadMattH posted:

the elephant man is a loving beast. he rides a skeletal mastodon

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

wars.

boniva is a performance enhancing drug for skeletons and is against the spirit of the skeleton wars. Osteoporosis skeletons are a vital component of air based skeletal attacks and by letting Sally field's skelly participate in this war would mean the eventual elimination of all air attacks.

To set an example I say we sentence her skeleton to 10000 years in a Detroit public school science cabinet

this but unironically

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
badass

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

You're a piece of poo poo.

Oh ok

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

wars.

people like you are why skeletons are so sick of commenting in public

its loving insensitive as hell to throw out bigoted terms like that

america has a history with skeletons and using them as (educational) tools and the reverberations of that ignorance still is around today as your disgusting post shows

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
boniva
spiriva
kariva
emtriva
feriva
lexiva
raptiva
sustiva

Some drug names ending in -iva

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

This is all a terrible misappropiation of skeleton culture. OP you're a bigoted gently caress for thinking skeleton thickness isn't a social construct. Live and let live I say.
Seriously it's like some people think we skeletons are still simple mindless undead slaves bound to a necromancer. Get on with the times.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
It starts...

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Has a dream I had to land a Volkswagen airplane using two parachutes hung out the window with my arms.

Landed two states away from our destination. I was not the pilot. I think they were sleeping.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
I just helped another future Skelton, suck it op. They'll remember my deeds when it's time

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Can I get my skeleton grafted with adamantium yet

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Can I get my skeleton grafted with adamantium yet

PM me

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

this was a trick. do not pm this man. if you're reading this then i've successfully altered the past. Hitler Was Right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I second the motion passed by chairman My BF Leslie Said.

• Locked thread