Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

seriously. i can't smoke in public in this drat city because some giant dude with retarded jesus tattoos/ex girlfriends names in cursive comes up to me and just straight up tells me to give them a cigarette. they don't even ask. then they try to sell me weed. like half of the robberies around here involve a 20-something black male asking someone for a cigarette, being refused, and then beating the poo poo out of the refusee. what the hell man.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
OP are you in jail?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
smokes lets go

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

op have you considered becoming a tattooed black man? then you could get free cigs

Bohemian Cowabunga
Mar 24, 2008

because you look like a pussy who would just post about it on the internet instead of saying no

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Mud Shark posted:

OP are you in jail?

maybe, cannot confirm

Parallax Scroll posted:

op have you considered becoming a tattooed black man? then you could get free cigs

i've contemplated it but i don't want to cover myself in half-assed pictures of praying hands and "juanesha" in blotchy blue ink

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Bohemian Cowabunga posted:

because you look like a pussy who would just post about it on the internet instead of saying no

this is feeling like the most likely option. but its like, hey dude, i don't wanna give you my premium brand cigs or buy your lovely lob, i smoke real weed.

Bohemian Cowabunga
Mar 24, 2008

stop posting and go lift some weights then, then put them down, then lift them again

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
I have two policies, 1) never respond when people on the street ask me for things 2) never go outside. These have both served me well

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
why dont you keep an empty pack in your pocket and when someone asks just take it out and be like oh poo poo none left im sorry do not beat me

yeah, im pretty smart

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Gimme a cigarette

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Fandyien posted:

seriously. i can't smoke in public in this drat city because some giant dude with retarded jesus tattoos/ex girlfriends names in cursive comes up to me and just straight up tells me to give them a cigarette. they don't even ask. then they try to sell me weed. like half of the robberies around here involve a 20-something black male asking someone for a cigarette, being refused, and then beating the poo poo out of the refusee. what the hell man.

Probably because you look like a bitch and they know you will give it up.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

who even smokes anymore

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
This is how I deal with people who ask me for stuff on the street
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtPBNvhnim4

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

maybe they're trying to help you out by denying your cancer causing sticks did you ever think about that op?!

Konar
Dec 14, 2006
"i bummed this one sorry"

there you go helped you out of a jam

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

why dont you keep an empty pack in your pocket and when someone asks just take it out and be like oh poo poo none left im sorry do not beat me

yeah, im pretty smart

goddamn this is a good idea. you are a smart guy.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Konar posted:

"i bummed this one sorry"

there you go helped you out of a jam

this too

however i am afraid i will get beaten up for refusing because that seems to be a trend around here. they also always mockingly address me in a california surfer dude voice. it'd make me angry but i'm going to college and i have nice things and those guys are gonna die in prison.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

the other day my friend told two fat ladies who were screeching at each other in a gas station to "chill the gently caress out" and their five foot tall tattooed black dude boyfriend threatened to shoot us.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Fandyien posted:

this too

however i am afraid i will get beaten up for refusing because that seems to be a trend around here. they also always mockingly address me in a california surfer dude voice. it'd make me angry but i'm going to college and i have nice things and those guys are gonna die in prison.

actually theyre going to kill you

i would too

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Fandyien posted:

the other day my friend told two fat ladies who were screeching at each other in a gas station to "chill the gently caress out" and their five foot tall tattooed black dude boyfriend threatened to shoot us.

whoa dude like why are you even talking to rando strangers??

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
post nigbaiting videos plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL01HlJltzw

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

appropriatemetaphor posted:

whoa dude like why are you even talking to rando strangers??

my buddy is easily riled up. one of the yelling ladies was the cashier and she gave him the wrong change three times in a row. when we pulled out we saw the guy walking down the street so my friend yelled 'gently caress YOU friend of the family' and swerved at him so i guess he got his revenge. i was not involved in orchestrating any of that though.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Fandyien posted:

shoulda called his bluff, maybe could reverse-cucked him

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
are you white

Fandyien posted:

well who is your friend to butt in uninvited and try to backseat moderate a public place

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this is now a race relations general thread. post ur white people stories here too. i saw some white people cross teh street when they saw a black dude the other day. lol.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
The more I learn about the OP the more I want to watch him being beat down by a tattooed black man.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

appropriatemetaphor posted:

who even smokes anymore

apparently tattooed black guys and pussy bitch white boys

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Costello Jello posted:

The more I learn about the OP the more I want to watch him being beat down by a tattooed black man.

rude

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

quote this if you want to see fandyien get beat up

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Fandyien posted:

this is now a race relations general thread. post ur white people stories here too. i saw some white people cross teh street when they saw a black dude the other day. lol.

I went to 7-11 for free slurpie day on my lunch break, and a black guy had a grip of olde english 40s, like 3 in each hand. And I was lined up behind him to pay I chuckled and said, "that's gonna be one interesting lunch break" and he just looked at me sadly and paid with exact change.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I went to 7-11 for free slurpie day on my lunch break, and a black guy had a grip of olde english 40s, like 3 in each hand. And I was lined up behind him to pay I chuckled and said, "that's gonna be one interesting lunch break" and he just looked at me sadly and paid with exact change.

Maybe those 40s were to pour out for his dead friend you insensitive jerk.

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
Cyanide cigs are totally 'in' right now

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

when i worked at cvs there were two incoherent homeless black alcoholics who would come in every morning and buy a six pack of natural ice, and repeat the process every three hours. then there was a bespectacled sad white guy who'd buy three giant bottles of wine every mornign and a pack of fancy cigarettes. the many flavors of alcoholism

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
PUT THEM IN YOUR rear end

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

maybe the problem is that i smoke menthols?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im the fat asian kid

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Fandyien posted:

when i worked at cvs there were two incoherent homeless black alcoholics who would come in every morning and buy a six pack of natural ice, and repeat the process every three hours. then there was a bespectacled sad white guy who'd buy three giant bottles of wine every mornign and a pack of fancy cigarettes. the many flavors of alcoholism

dont natty ice shame, many a fine honkeys enjoy this sweet bum juice

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Wow, in one single OP, you managed to:
- Be racist
- look like a goddamn wuss
- look unhealthy
- get cucked for your cigarettes
- be racist again
- be an intellectual elitist snot
- look like a idiot who can't come up with a way not to lose your cigs

You're reaching e/n levels of lack of self-awareness here

Tl;dr: Op is superior to black people, yet simultaneously acts inferior to them, is super smarter than them, yet too idiotic to not bum them cigs.

Just wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013

Fandyien posted:

maybe the problem is that i smoke menthols?

Are you sure you yourself aren't a tattooed black dude?

• Locked thread