Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
10/12 are in, I had it set to 10 by mistake; the last 2 slots are waiting for their owners to signin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Going through PMs and posts to see who is left. Looking through what I see, it looks like Darko and Sataere are not in yet. Updated the thread with the wait list today as well.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

I gotta bow out guys. Sorry

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
well i want in.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Mistress of bassmasters you can have spot 11 if you like, and stevie can have 12 due to non response.

Im setting up leaguesafe in a couple hours after this movie and then we are good to go until draft day.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Sorry; I made a mistake and "unsubscribed" to this thread. If I'm not too late, I'm still in.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Np Darko, sent you the details.

Waitlist order is Bassmaster, then Stevie for the last spot.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Everyone is in!

I've set up the Leaguesafe and I've paid my $20.00. I set the payment deadline to September 12th. If you add money to your balance, you can avoid the 3% fee, if that bothers you.

Clink this link to join up and :homebrew:

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/2231838/goon-money-league

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i will pay up next friday

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I'll pay on September 11th. :911:

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006
paid

#LSFLSB000162381

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I will pay up next Friday as well.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Just signed up, will pay when I get off work.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Paid

Your LeagueSafe transaction number is: 206E8800H4xc9

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
we should get everybody's team name in the OP

I'm 'screwed up click'

also, Yahoo says there's only 11 teams?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Darko was the last invite I sent; if he is not 12, I'll have to manually go through and figure out who's missing.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
paid 206E89016TKSC

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006
My team: Beats by Ray Rice

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Gyshall posted:

I'll pay on September 11th. :911:

psyche ID 206E8900E2viH

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Updated the OP with who's paid and the teams I know of. Darko should be in soon; can the rest of you all update with your team names?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Booze Bus Runners, I'll pay in next week.

e: paid 206E8100012kO2

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Aug 10, 2014

Mr Gentleman
Apr 29, 2003

the Educated Villain of London

magic muscles paid as 206E811001QNeb

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Finalizing the teams and setting the draft order today. I'll be using the randomly generated draft list posted earlier, except replacing the departed with their replacements.

For reference, the only change is that Stevie becomes the guy to draft #1.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES
Ciroc on Strippers paid 206E81201KReDi

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Signed up, baby! Team name "Cocaine with Manziel" and I paid on LeagueSafe

ALSO

A proposal...The last-place team at the end of the season must take a selfie in their underwear, crying. Anyone else on board with this?

railroad terror fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Aug 12, 2014

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I swear I get the #1 pick in every league I'm in

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

railroad terror posted:

Signed up, baby!

ALSO

A proposal...The last-place team at the end of the season must take a selfie in their underwear, crying. Anyone else on board with this?

:toxx:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I don't wear underwear

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
By order of elimination, Laces Out is Gyshall!

9/12 have paid, and I only have 8/12 in the OP. One of you paid and didn't post.

I've set the draft order and finalized our league, so just need payment when you guys can, from:

Daedra
Stevie Lee
Diet Crack
Darko

We're good at this point until the draft. I'm not gonna yell for money, just get in by the 9/17 deadline.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Diet Crack posted:

Booze Bus Runners, I'll pay in next week.

e: paid 206E8100012kO2

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Dubious posted:

By order of elimination, Laces Out is Gyshall!

9/12 have paid, and I only have 8/12 in the OP. One of you paid and didn't post.

I've set the draft order and finalized our league, so just need payment when you guys can, from:

Daedra
Stevie Lee
Diet Crack
Darko

We're good at this point until the draft. I'm not gonna yell for money, just get in by the 9/17 deadline.

I'll pay on Thursday.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Paid.

206E818006T3sW

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I was looking at the settings...did you make it that 10 yards = 1 point on purpose? That seems to make QBs overly powerful.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

coronaball posted:

I was looking at the settings...did you make it that 10 yards = 1 point on purpose? That seems to make QBs overly powerful.

No it should be 1 pt per 30. Ill fix it tonight. Thanks for catching that .

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Paid. 206E82100JEF28

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Alright dudes, I fixed the QB scoring, and 11/12 payments are in, and I know Stevie's is coming well before the deadline.

Finalizing the league this evening.

Confirming that the Draft Time in the OP (Thursday, August 28th at 6 PST) is good?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Dubious posted:

Alright dudes, I fixed the QB scoring, and 11/12 payments are in, and I know Stevie's is coming well before the deadline.

yeah I'm a broke dumbass right now. lost $400 worth of poo poo that I had to replace because of a huge fuckoff storm last week. Payment should be in next Friday, the 29th.

I may be a few minutes late to the draft, I work til 9PM most weeknights - not sure about next Thursday yet.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Does yahoo do a draft ranking thing that I can set up? I have to be at work at 4AM EST, so I tend to go to bed around 8:30PM (5:30PST). I can stay up for the first six rounds or so and then let the CPU take over. I'd prefer not to get hosed by autdraft if I can set it up.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Daedra posted:

Does yahoo do a draft ranking thing that I can set up? I have to be at work at 4AM EST, so I tend to go to bed around 8:30PM (5:30PST). I can stay up for the first six rounds or so and then let the CPU take over. I'd prefer not to get hosed by autdraft if I can set it up.

Yeah go to draft central and then pre-draft rankings. You can create a preferred players and a do not draft list.

Draft time works for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

coronaball posted:

Yeah go to draft central and then pre-draft rankings. You can create a preferred players and a do not draft list.

Draft time works for me!
Cool. The do not draft list is what I need. gently caress you, anyone who plays for Oakland!

• Locked thread