Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

my one son ordered a large coke, while my other son ordered a small coke. they havent reached a weight where this matters yet but im concerned that it may become an issue one day. How do I approach this? Should I raise them differently or should I totally ignore it or should I designate the more thirsty one as a shame child and exile him to a makeshift hovel in the crawlspace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

put whiskey in both of em then they will both be men

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

kill someone other than anyone else

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
i read the title as "my son's dick" OP

btw mine's eight inches

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

drink ur sons drink

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
Pour out the coke and put whiskey in the glasses instead of chump-dick up there's ^^^^^ suggestion. I eliminated the coke from my rum and cokes and that's the only reason I'm not a giant fatty. Except where it counts (the liver).

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
tell him to go back and get a large goddamn coke like any decent God-fearing american or you'll tan his loving hide

just be prepared to follow through if he calls you on it though

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
send them both back to get Pepsi or your children will be taken by child protective services tomorrow.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
give them water so they dont die

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
you're fat and your one of your kids are going to be fat

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Make your kids drink water you lovely parent.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
My mom didn't let me get a coke with my happy meals when I was a kid and now I drink like 9 or 10 gallons of coke per week. Think about that. I'm not fat though so I don't have diabetes. Also I'm gay.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Modern Day Hercules posted:

My mom didn't let me get a coke with my happy meals when I was a kid and now I drink like 9 or 10 gallons of coke per week. Think about that. I'm not fat though so I don't have diabetes. Also I'm gay.

poo poo i better get them both larges then

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Modern Day Hercules posted:

I heard getting pounded in the rear end all day burns a lot of calories. hth.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I heard getting pounded in the rear end all day burns a lot of calories. hth.

myth confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
do coke

• Locked thread