Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pizzatime

ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

ahhh yase, the short person xD

Cumt

he is not short everyone else is just tall

Angry Fish

Have you seen him in The Station Agent? He's a loving phenomenal actor and I hope you go watch it right now. It is a good movie.

Jett

my mother-in-law: "he looks like he would be fairly attractive if he wasn't a midget"

Bloodfart McCoy

We have such sights to show you. Come with us. Taste our pleasures.

Dinklage is an onamonapia as far as I'm concerned.

i am he

He's not short, he's just really far away.

GoodbyeTurtles

Fetch me my tools.

do you think midgets have midgets that only they can see??

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

do you think midgets have midgets that only they can see??

Yeah, double midgets. This is why police forces always have at least one midget cop. Criminal double midgets used to get away with everything.

WhenInRome

now i'm not saying that i'm the coolest person here, but you have to consider the facts

"i like boobies" - tyrone lancaster

precision

You usually only see hair like that in a video game.

i bet that guy would be a cool byob poster

which one of you is he

Colonel Wood

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

Angry Fish posted:

Have you seen him in The Station Agent? He's a loving phenomenal actor and I hope you go watch it right now. It is a good movie.

Seriously watch this movie

gggiiimmmppp

Just as a person haunted by a ghost exhibits madness, the best of the he-goats, attracted by the many she-goats, engaged in erotic activities and naturally forgot his real business of self-realization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHlzIgSvnYc

drilldo squirt

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

lannisters gotta scoot scoot

drilldo squirt

How does he use tables?

drilldo squirt

Does he have a tiny toilet at home or does he use a stool and one of those baby seats?

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

i am he posted:

He's not short, he's just really far away.