Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

You've missed the point that these are supposed to be a complete and ready-to-eat lunchable biscuit so i categorically refuse to do anything except eat straight from the packet as nature intended, not impressed Mister Oreo, not at all.

I bet you eat cereal straight out of the box. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
They're cookies, not biscuits. Euro trash

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

these things were tops

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
oreos are p new where i live and although they do a big marketing effort ive never seen anyone buy any

GreatMrPopo
Apr 17, 2003
i love kami-sama

Das Boo posted:

You're doing it wrong. Mix them with cream cheese, chill, dip in chocolate and you get these:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Das Boo posted:

You're doing it wrong. Mix them with cream cheese, chill, dip in chocolate and you get these:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Because if I make two dozen cookies, goddamn it, I'm eating them all NOW.

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
OP sounds like that one guy from Achewood

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!

Guancho posted:

They're cookies, not biscuits. Euro trash

Yes, if you're going to bitch about Americans ordering French food without affecting a French accent, please show our cuisine the same respect and call them cookies as per their culture of origin.

Also did you dip them in milk? They're not so great without it.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

OP your technique is all wrong

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
didn't science say oreos are more addictive than cocaine? Guess op has a hardcore addition, that wipes out their brains need for oreos.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

lexan posted:

Yes, if you're going to bitch about Americans ordering French food without affecting a French accent, please show our cuisine the same respect and call them cookies as per their culture of origin.

Also did you dip them in milk? They're not so great without it.

Actually the name biscuit derives from the Latin words bis and coctus (twice and cooked respectively) and the Romans had them but way to assume that literally everything was invented by America.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Actually the name biscuit derives from the Latin words bis and coctus (twice and cooked respectively) and the Romans had them but way to assume that literally everything was invented by America.

shut up about your culturally stunted country that no longer contributes world wide. You losers lost the culture war deal with it. Oh look at me i'm europe all i care about is old poo poo, we don't make anything new and we hate new things. You guys are essentially just old men feeding pigeons whining about kids these days. Just die already.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

dontcareaboutname posted:

shut up about your culturally stunted country that no longer contributes world wide. You losers lost the culture war deal with it. Oh look at me i'm europe all i care about is old poo poo, we don't make anything new and we hate new things. You guys are essentially just old men feeding pigeons whining about kids these days. Just die already.

What new things are being made in America right now? oh yeah gun laws lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Absalom Baird posted:

OP sounds like that one guy from Achewood

do you mean Pat, or Lie Bot

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Quickscope420dad posted:

have u tried bath salts?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Quickscope420dad posted:

umm ever heard of this thing called silicon valley?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

we actually have more states, and cities ever than before loosening or removing gun laws, and many rejecting federal gun laws. Most of our news industry is run by democrats they try and keep it off of the headlines as much as possible.

DC gun ban just got overturned.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

we actually have more states, and cities ever than before loosening or removing gun laws, and many rejecting federal gun laws. Most of our news industry is run by democrats they try and keep it off of the headlines as much as possible.

DC gun ban just got overturned.

yeah, and crime levels are soaring to unprecedented highs because of it. gg america

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Necros posted:

have u tried bath salts?

No but i totally would, and would post the results with pics on GBS

LifeSizePotato posted:

umm ever heard of this thing called silicon valley?

That's where they make all the fake tits right okay i concede

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

scalded schlong posted:

do you mean Pat, or Lie Bot

Actually i think he either means circus penis or nice pete

edit: forgot which thread i was reading. Still, Pat or Nice Pete.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i don't know why you guys are getting drawn into a dick measuring competition with someone prattling on with us nationalism bullshit

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

LifeSizePotato posted:

yeah, and crime levels are soaring to unprecedented highs because of it. gg america

it's actually dropping, silly europeans just look at maps where most shootings occur and the most shootings are always in the ghettos in cities controlled by democrats, with the heaviest gun regulations. WE currently have record low shooting deaths and violence compared to the high in the 80's. Overall violent crime has increased as our economy has tanked, more poor people always equals more crime.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Chill Winston. A quick history lesson for free (since surprisingly enough history did not begin when Columbus sailed the ocean blue) the Romans may have spent a bit of time kicking about in Britain, but they were from Italy as was the Latin language. Please fact check your xenophobia first before you start bashing peoples cultures.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

it's actually dropping

i know, :thatisthejoke:

it's actually at record lows

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Chill Winston. A quick history lesson for free (since surprisingly enough history did not begin when Columbus sailed the ocean blue) the Romans may have spent a bit of time kicking about in Britain, but they were from Italy as was the Latin language. Please fact check your xenophobia first before you start bashing peoples cultures.

no one cares, and by that i mean china russia and america because the UK is a nothing now.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

no one cares, and by that i mean china russia and america because the UK is a nothing now.

You are SERIOUSLY pissed off about the OP not liking Oreos

that's some prime autism

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Gosh that looks like quite the delicious scone thanks for sharing.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

i count how many oreos i can put up my butt every day i try and break my record, and giant pile of 3 ring binders where i colate my methodical note taking.

that's some prime autism

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
i count how many oreos i can put up my butt every day i try and break my record, and giant pile of 3 ring binders where i colate my methodical note taking.

that's some prime autism

your move.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

in british tv shows the 'biscuits' they're always eating don't even look like cookies. more like those frosted animal crackers only not shaped like an animal.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

that's some prime autism

your move.

you make me laugh i like you.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

:gas::britain:

:fsmug:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/A4WKhip.jpg

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

now I understand why you won't post your pic

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Ok? I'm not sure what your point is. I didn't say everything was invented in America, just that oreo cookies were. We call them cookies here.

Hydrox also comes from America and are referred to as cookies, so I don't know what that has to do with anything.

vvvvv

lexan fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jul 29, 2014

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

lexan posted:

Ok? I didn't at say everything was invented in America, just that oreo cookies were.

they are a knock off of hydrox, gawd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

• Locked thread