Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
Scrutinizing people's identification and paperwork is literally my day job at the moment, so there's no way in hammershits and sicklefucks I'm going to come home and let this black hole of boringness gobble up all my freetime too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Ekster posted:

if it helps any the dev had an interview where he explicitly stated that it's not his intent to have a 'deeper message' but that while traveling he simply thought about customs and the stress and anxiety that can come with it and thought maybe I can make a fun videogame out of it

Whoa somebody get this guy to write Far Cry 4 [SERIOUSPOST]

• Locked thread