Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Am I going to win this loving league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Congrats, Webbeh. Your team absolutely exploded in the playoffs. Your RB stable is truly impressive.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Waylp.

Golston gave it to you by making GBS threads his pants in explosive fashion. Enjoy.

gently caress.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Just checking in to say I am not officially the worst. What a pleasant surprise. Congrats Webbeh and thanks for setting this up!

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
I loving won.

What.

Goodbye bizarro season, you were fun as gently caress for such a lovely team as I had. UNTIL NEXT YEAR, FOLKS.

I'll be sending out gifts to each of the runner ups over the next few days.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Webbeh posted:

I loving won.

What.

Goodbye bizarro season, you were fun as gently caress for such a lovely team as I had. UNTIL NEXT YEAR, FOLKS.

I'll be sending out gifts to each of the runner ups over the next few days.

Congrats Webbeh. All I needed was Golson to be serviceable and he couldn't even do that for me. -3 points, goddamn.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
This was entertaining. Thanks for hosting!

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

From here, it's possible.
Congrats, Webbeh!

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Way to go Webbeh, you are now not allowed to complain about how bad your team always is next year.

Will Styles
Jan 19, 2005
Congrats Webbeh, you've shown that our division was clearly the best and the poor records are because we're so deep and cannibalized each other.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Will Styles posted:

Congrats Webbeh, you've shown that our division was clearly the best and the poor records are because we're so deep and cannibalized each other.

S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C!

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
Jameis' Crab Shack managed to have #1,2,3 and 6 in points for, so I guess that makes us the Big 12?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Huh, a Georgia fan's team started off hot and completely came unglued down the stretch why I never

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Will Styles posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

The gift cards should be going out to everyone in the semifinals. Until next year, nerds!

kayakyakr posted:

We don't have 2 bad teams in the championship, just one. No offense Webbeh. Way to have one player get hot.

• Locked thread