Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Im in for another season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Webbeh posted:

Once you confirm your email, we'll be all confirmed and we can begin figuring out what teams we want to draft from, and set a draft date.

Oh poo poo sorry! Will do it tonight!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I go a lot by coaching too. You know Saban, Muschamp, Chavis, and Strong always have decent defenses. Texas might not be the best choice as a D this year considering its Strong's first year, but it worked out really well for me last year since Louisville was also playing in a poo poo conference.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Is there a way to just drop him from the league? Its not like Johnny Football last year where it was up in the air as to wether or not he would be eligible. The guy is 100% out.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

I'm starting Driskel. gently caress everyone.

So you were the fucker to pick him up after the draft!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

MUSCHAMP SMASH is truly the SEC of the league. Four undefeated teams. :smug:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

kayakyakr posted:

Couple of players in my matchup aren't showing in the scoring. Jacobi Owens and Davis from UNLV. Dunno what's up there.

From the site:

quote:

Live stats for the game(s) listed below are currently not available from our stat providers. They will be scored sometime after all the games of the day have ended.

Buff@Army 12:00 PM EDT
SoAl@Kent 2:00 PM EDT
NMSt@GASt 2:00 PM EDT
E Ky@MiaOH 3:30 PM EDT
VMI@BGSU 3:30 PM EDT
Camp@App 6:00 PM EDT
Sav@GaSo 6:00 PM EDT
Idaho@ULMon 7:00 PM EDT
IdSt@UtSt 8:00 PM EDT
NoCol@UNLV 10:00 PM EDT
ColSt@Boise 10:15 PM EDT
AF@Wyo 10:15 PM EDT

edit: this is where you find that info:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

So are two games enough for me to bail on the Chuckie Keeton experience?

16 points against Tennessee, 30 against Idaho State. Playing Wake this week, and my other QB has a bye. Time to pick up some scrub MAC QB?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I get having a rough game against Tennessee. Its his first game back form ACL surgery against a maybe semi-decent team. But only 30 on Idaho State?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Komet posted:

Hey, swickles. I want that Penn State defense, and I'm offering you Jameis Winston.

Done.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Penn state put up 66 points last week and 40 something the week before.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I'll wait on our noble commissioner to rule, but people draft homer picks in the first round and all the time.

If its too off balance I will throw in Chuckie keeton as well to even it out.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

The best part is that when I drafted PSU defense, Komet told me that they are terrible and I will drop them by week 3.

You were absolutely correct Komet.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Webbeh posted:

Seriously Komet waht the gently caress 8 dimensional chess are you playing

I just realized youre playing swickles this week too

Maybe I am the one playing chess. I drafted them and just flipped them.for enormous profit.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I offered to toss in a Chuckie Keeton and the offer still stands.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Oh what the gently caress, now I can't pick up a QB until next week. I just tried claiming one and it won't let me have it. I was waiting for this trade shot to get worked out, but now I had to give up my QB and can't replace him? So now I have no starting QB....I was trying to pick up Boise States QB.

edit: ^^^^ yeah, Webbeh taking this action so late was kind of unfair to both of us.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Ok, I don't know if you did anything, but he is showing up for me now. Before it said he wouldn't be active until week 4. Maybe it was a glitch?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I draft based on limiting the amount of byes that overlap, so its kind of not fair to change the rules mid season, otherwise I would have draftee a lot differently.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I am confused how the wavier wire works. It said my claim would be processed on the 27th at 7 PM. Why?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Is this league going to be determined by a panel for playoffs? Because my division is stacked as poo poo and the champion is coming from it.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

I once had Jeff Driskel starting in week 1 (game rained out).

:smith:

Such unbridled optimism. I miss that time.

And after the Tennessee game I thought about picking up Treon, but then some police department decided to actually investigate things for some reason.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Did anyone watch UCF/BYU game? Does anyone know why Williams only had 1 carry for BYU? He is supposed to be their lead back, especially because the guy he was splitting time with was knocked out for the season last week. I can't find anything about if he got injured or something.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Yoshifan823 posted:

God loving dammit gently caress this dumb year. gently caress Brett Hundley for underperforming, and gently caress Gunner Kiel for tricking me with his 100 point first week and his perfect quarterback name.

For a second year in a row, my first round pick has been lost to injury. Last year was the first game, this year was like 3 games. Thankfully, you can find value in QB's in college football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Can Muschamp Smash be separated next year? Actually, how were the divisions assigned?

• Locked thread