Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I want to play if there's still a spot, I watch enough drat football already. PM'ing you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I strongly believe that our draft should not include minor conferences like the B1G

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
My dude (Austin Dillon) isn't even listed here. I don't know the first thing about NASCAR, but I can't imagine that's a good thing.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Goddamnit my piece of poo poo racer got 16th. Way to be useless.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I'm excited to see who the dumbass that drafts Braxton Miller in round 2 is.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
My team loving owns, good game guys.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I enjoy that Kenny Hill is on the bench for this week. Doubt that will ever happen again.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I've had 4 players who's team played already, and recieved 3 points :sigh:

The Piper posted:

My RB2, the projected starting RB at UCF mysteriously did not suit up against Penn State this morning. I'm guessing he missed curfew. Not a good way to start the season.

Neither did Ranell Hall, my UCF WR.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

kayakyakr posted:

quand, you there bro? 4 QBs and 5 0 counters in week 1. I mean, if you're not going to play...

Working on it. Week 1 was pretty rough, partially due to my lack of paying attention and partially due to bad luck. Mike Davis got hurt, Antwan Goodley got hurt, Ranell Hall mysteriously didn't play and no one still knows why, and Myles Jack didn't play running back at all despite people saying he would. I'm working on retooling my team now, but man did week 1 go poorly.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

swickles posted:

MUSCHAMP SMASH is truly the SEC of the league. Four undefeated teams. :smug:

That makes me the Vanderbilt of this league. I can roll with that.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Yoshifan823 posted:

Pretty much this. I have no opinion about the rule, but we can change it after the year is out.

This, pretty much. Make this a rule in 2015, not halfway through 2014. It's a pretty significantly different strategy if we can do this.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

JesustheDarkLord posted:

If the Jameis yearlong suspension rumors are true, swickles got nothing for Penn State's defense. Ha ha.

This would probably be the best possible course of action

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I picked up Samaje Perine because I'm a super loving OU homer, but then I decided I wasn't enough of a homer to start him.

Then he puts up 4 TD's and 250 yards. I need to be a better drat homer.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
2 game winning streak, bitches.

Ignore the 0-4 start please

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I started 0-4 and have won the last 3. Since it's now maybe a relevant question, how do playoffs work?

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Cody Kessler has 5 touchdowns at halftime :getin:

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Somehow, 7 of my 9 starters from last week are on a bye this week. On the other hand, started 0-4 and since have won 4 straight games.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
gently caress being in the Muschamp Smash division. I'm gonna win out and miss the playoffs because no one in my drat division will lose.

Edit: Also, something definitely isn't right with my team. Not only is one of my players (Don Jackson) not scored, but it's saying my MissSt defense gave up 1000 yards and 62 points, while getting 12 sacks, all of which are patently false. It also says Nebraska's kicker kicked 12 extra points...

Edit 2: And all of that magically fixed itself, while I was watching. Nevermind, carry on.

Quandary fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Oct 26, 2014

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Can I petition to move to 'gently caress this gay divison'? I think I'd enjoy that.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
6 game winning stream. After starting 0-4, I'm gonna half rear end my way into the playoffs you just watch. :getin:

kayakyakr posted:

Someone beat Bryce so I can be #1 again.

Will do.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Seconded. I want to be in the playoff :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
This was entertaining. Thanks for hosting!

• Locked thread