Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Is it too late to get in on this? Because I want to give this a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Venric Mark not playing this year has basically ruined my only for sure pick. This is going to be...interesting.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I'm driving out to Chicago from Providence and getting in just in time for the draft. My picks will be even more hilarious/nonsensical as a result of this I am sure.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I checked this morning and realized that I played South Carolina's defense this week. :negative:

I probably would have played them anyways because I didn't think A&M was going to be able to move the ball even remotely like that on them :shobon:

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

LeeMajors posted:

I voted to allow it, but I know I'm new to the league and don't know exactly how you guys run things.

If it were a husband/wife collusion issue, I would understand--but two guys that want to win making a willing trade? I dunno.

Vote and admin wins though.

I stayed out of the vote completely for similar reasons. If I ever become vaguely competitive (ie get a win) I might have more of an opinion on these things.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Webbeh posted:

jesus titty fuckign christ flexboner

Justin Thomas with all the points

I'm essentially just getting beaten by Georgia Tech. I'm so sad.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I will gladly take the lowest points in a win because it might be the only one I get all year and I just wanted to at least get one since my team is clearly not good. I know bye weeks killed both of our teams though (and next week I have no mauk so that will be terrible).

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Oh Maty Mauk. I think I might score a record low this week. Congrats Kayakyakr. (Not that you needed any extra help).

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Webbeh posted:

:d: Bonus :d:

Bonus: We'll be having a "Worst League Member" game in Week 14 as well, for the two shittiest teams.

Bonus part 2: I'll be running a pay league for SA in NCAA CFB next year as well.

Haha oh no I thought I was going to be able to let this travesty of a first season doing this die a quiet death.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I updated mine. I usually don't look until Thursday morning and have been a bit behind because it's the end of the quarter at the school I teach at. I'm not playing a kicker, but I feel that is justified. I've played a lineup every week just not a very good one.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Are we having a losers' bowl? I set my lineup.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Just checking in to say I am not officially the worst. What a pleasant surprise. Congrats Webbeh and thanks for setting this up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Will Styles posted:

Congrats Webbeh, you've shown that our division was clearly the best and the poor records are because we're so deep and cannibalized each other.

S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C!

• Locked thread