Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I'm back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

What the hell, people. Only conferences that shouldn't be included are Mid-American and Sun Belt.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

kayakyakr posted:

Sorry, my count was wrong (forgot the ACC). 65 teams with the big 5 + ND.

20 into 65 is not bad. + AAC & MWC would bring it to 86.

To compare that with NFL fantasy (which more people are familiar with, I'm sure), 20 into 65 is about like running a 10 team league. 20 into 86 would be like running an 7-8 team league.

Except the talent disparity between the NFL and college is high. You'll be selling your body for an average TE and bye week WRs with a 20 team college league no matter how what conferences we include and with the an NFL 7-10 team league you are starting WR1s and TE1 high 2's every single week.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I think it would be fair to have it tied to the actual car and not the driver in this case.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I think the draft order should be by how much barrier you rip from the track. I'm so far ahead it's not even funny.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I'll take a #20 to watch a first time winner.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

siriuslysomething posted:

I'm driving out to Chicago from Providence and getting in just in time for the draft. My picks will be even more hilarious/nonsensical as a result of this I am sure.

I'm doing a 5 hour drive today which hopefully will be done by draft time. If not it will be fun explaining to the cop I wasn't technically texting while driving.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

kayakyakr posted:

I don't know if you can draft via the app. seems to not have that capability.

By the time I got in and had a couple of beers and shots the draft was over so it didn't really matter. I think my team will be decent if they stay out of jail.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Taxes posted:

Anybody interested in making a trade?

edit: jabro, I made you an offer.

I'm out of town and phone posting and it's a pain to do any research on the proposal. I'll be back Wednesday if you can wait that long to do some dealing. No biggie if you make another trade during that time.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

So the projected #5 TE puts up a goose egg last night. :sotw:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Taxes posted:

Having Funchess at tight end is a neat thing.

I noticed that guy yesterday while researching other TEs. He is so far above everyone else he should have been a first round pick just on value in that slot alone.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The Piper posted:

Webbeh, thanks for swapping in my 44 point bench player and not my 26 point bench player for my Gator RB. I actually have a shot to win now since I'm suddenly only down 38 points with Louisville's RB and Miami's TE going tonight.

The FLA guy is projected at 25.33 FP/G so the 26 point RB should have been the one swapped.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Webbeh posted:

Where'd you see this 25.3 FP/G at?

If you go into players tab you can set projected scoring for the season. You can also show individual teams with only their players.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Webbeh posted:

I'm still not seeing this. I must be high, because this player still shows 0/0 for projected for me.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Webbeh posted:

I guess it's moot, as he would have won regardless if I had put in either player that eligible for replacing the position.

I'm wasn't worried about the W/L but more for the rule being followed so that if this happens during a play-off run the correct player is applied so no one can come back and say well he got the player that scored more points so give me my bench player that scored 85 points. More like preventative maintenance.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

What kind of bullshit trade is that?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I can't believe this trade is actually standing. This league was doing so well for these last couple years and completely went to poo poo with this trade going through. This is trading Aaron Rodgers for the Vikings defense. Taking a bullshit small sample size and using that to make the case is crazy. When this season is over Jameis will be a top QB and Penn State will be a streaming defense.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I voted no since we've always been doing it this way and have had to deal with it. Suck it up.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

This is a pretty major rules change that shouldn't happen mid-season if it passes.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Too bad his family isn't rich like Manzel's.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

You know if I had Gurley I'd have won by at least 60 so enjoy it I suppose

He was too busy outside the stadium hawking his signature.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

There is a guy I want that is on waivers. I was waiting for him to clear.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

We should expand the play-offs to 18 teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Keep my division the same, please. I was the 3rd worst team in the league but only 2.5 games out of first in my division. It's like being in the NFC West 10 years ago.

• Locked thread