Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

uk is only acceptable to brits because they never leave the island to see how 1st world countries look like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

when you cross the channel from france to uk it's like you're entering garbage land, everything is dirty and trash is everywhere but brits probably think it's traditional or some poo poo

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

dontcareaboutname posted:

real question you guys always say americans don't know what old means, so what do you count as old? is the queen old or just young till after she is buried for a couple hundred years?
it's what they say to americans because britain is younger than any of major european countries

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Mac Tonight posted:

What the gently caress is brown sauce? That sounds awful
import from african colonies

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

bad food

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

inbred teeth

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

dontcareaboutname posted:

Brown isn't a flavor
it is in britain

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

taco bell is lovely tacos, so you have lovely tacos coming soon

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

big tits flat asses

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

We also pretty much invented science (Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Stephen Hawkins etc.) as well as literature (Shakespeare, Dickens, Rowling) not to mention the internet, time (i.e. GMT the base from which all timezones are established), imperialism (a concept the USA seems to be relishing all too much lately), most modern sports including 'baseball' and the flushing toilet so you're welcome I guess.
you forgot obesity also germans invented way more science and literature including your own language lmbo

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

ok i'll give britain that it's not as lovely as ireland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

ahh the deep fried penis, one of the finest examples of british cuisine