Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
I'm gonna show off some Beat Hazard. Unlike other twin stick shooters, Beat Hazard's levels are all generated on the fly. The game also uses your own music library to generate the stage hazards. You can also choose the ships you fly in each level, with full workshop support to create your own ships. I'm using the Vic Viper from Gradius here.

There's no commentary because there's really not a lot to say about a randomly generated shoot 'em up level. So just sit back and enjoy the music!

Beat Hazard: Perturbator - Electric Dreams

Oh and I want to warn that this game starts off with a gigantic warning about photosensitivity and potentially siezure-inducing graphics. I've turned the effects down as far as they'll go -- which makes the game actually playable -- but if you're epileptic, you probably shouldn't watch the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread