Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Magnetic North posted:

Something tells me that I might give away which shmup I'm thinking of doing by asking this, but... by any chance, is there a goon fluent in German who'd be able to translate some things for me? (It's mostly audio, so I can't just Google Translate it) The resulting video will be subbed, so even if you're shy, don't worry, you don't have to guest.

If you need someone, feel free to ping me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

JamieTheD posted:

Let's Show Off Xenon 1 (Bitmap Brothers, 1988)

Aw yeah. Xenon 2 Megablast was my first "shmup" (even if many people don't consider it one) back in the 80s. Still know that PC speaker music inside out.

• Locked thread