Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

why would you eat other lettuces when arugula exists?

why would you eat mild cheddar cheese?

why the gently caress would you eat a chip that's not salt and vineagar?

why would you drink a beer that's not bitter?

why would you stop eating a bag of sour patch kids until your gums are literally hanging in shreds?

why would you drink a douchy white wine when cab sauv exists

scotch is good

I'm out

if its really hot out sometimes its kinda nice to drink watery beer so you can get and maintain a constant buzz without getting dehydrated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

all vinegars are really good

balsamic

red wine

white wine with garlic

cider

malt

left out white/plain vinegar

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Thisuck posted:

I agree with op 100% unironically. Also if you want a watery beer that's bold on flavor drink Stone Go to IPA. Clean crisp and filled with flavor at only 5% abv.

I've replaced water with this beer

loving rich people beer, drink beer from mexico with mexican on it if you want watery beer.

• Locked thread