Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
APOD, or Astronomy Picture of the Day, hosts a daily image relevant in some way to space and all it's wonders. Today the image hosted was a cosmic fleshlight, as seen here:

The original image is from APOD's server:

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1407/SkyPortal_horalek_1500.jpg

Space--- gently caress IT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i think it looks like a gecko eye, you loving perv

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
scuse me, while i lick the sky

PenguinBob
Oct 12, 2000
*in style of that lady from the pink floyd song* WOAAAH OAAAAAAAAAAOOOOH WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ahhh, OHAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

PenguinBob posted:

*in style of that lady from the pink floyd song* WOAAAH OAAAAAAAAAAOOOOH WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ahhh, OHAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought pink sung that :smuggo:

WWZD
Nov 17, 2010

it all makes sense now

PenguinBob posted:

WOAAAH OAAAAAAAAAAOOOOH WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ahhh, OHAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gold.

Eye of Sauron on heroin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

that picture makes me feel like i'm going to fall over

• Locked thread