Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don't buy Skyrim either... unless you want to have an awesome experience lasting, literally, hundreds of hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Morrowind is diarrhea and worse as a game than Skyrim.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

1upclock posted:

Apparently if you own Dawnguard, vampires can randomly kill quest NPCs at any point in time.

Great loving game, Bethesda.

Why can't they give me that power.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liking Morrowind over Skyrim is on the same level as liking The Witcher over uhhh like any other action RPG.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Silver Striker posted:

i never got why people are so obsessed with being vampires or werewolves in bethesda games

its always awful and dumb and a waste of time

You turn into the guy from Jeepers Creepers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol If you post in this forum and don't have several hundreds of hours of Skyrim under your belt.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I also have a couple hundred pounds of fat

Greetings fellow obese gamer!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bad Dragon you say? Grins evilly and begins subtly and gradually turning this forum into a haven for pedophile furry homosexuals, using every trick of irony and ubiquity known to me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Across all discussions of the series the only thing Morrowind fans really fall back on is the lore and how "Interesting" the world is. If they don't just outright ignore how lovely playing the game actually is they tend to at least mention a handful of tricks you have to do to make it bearable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just spent 3 days reinstalling all of my favourite Skyrim mods and then played for 5 mins. Worth it.

• Locked thread