Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I beat all of Skyrim and just wish I could get into Morrowind just to see what all the hubub is about.

But the controls for MW are awful, the UI is terrible, the keyboard commands suck, and the windows always seem to refuse to close properly or they stick around blocking 80% of the screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

No Such Thing posted:

vampirelady:

'boy it'll be nice to get out of this cave'
'it's too cold'
'it's too cloudy'
'it's too bright'
'I wish I was back in the cave'

I was pissed when I couldn't marry her.

I wound up marrying the huntress and taking in one orphan and the one feral child.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kimmalah posted:

knowing skyrim mods i wasn't sure before i clicked if this was actually a fat body mod or some weird pregnancy fetish thing

There's probably a mod involving male pregnancy and it probably winds up breaking the game because every 5 seconds a guard poo poo out another baby who then grows into another guard and they just keep multiplying.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The summoning powers are actually useful and the stealth isn't hampered by bullshit and stealth roll owns. Stealthrolling through a dungeon is a shitload quicker.

I used the demora lord summon to beat the living poo poo out of the final boss of Dragonborn.

Also who did the Skyrim maze quest in that magic dungeon? Almost nobody ever does it, but it's one of the better quests in the game.

• Locked thread