Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Do you even comprehend how many Kinder Surprise eggs 45 euros can get you OP? It's this many.

Get your money back.

They should probably rename those after the Savile government backed pedo program.

Kinder surprise indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SirDan3k posted:

They should probably rename those after the Savile government backed pedo program.

Kinder surprise indeed.

Do you not even comprehend the joy of Kinder Surprise eggs and that you do not have to just eat the chocolate but that you can also assemble/play with the little toy inside?

At approx. 1 euro a pop that's 45 chocolate eggs, and 45 little toys. This one is a race car.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
If he ends up OD'd and dead in the park I bet you'll feel like a real shithead for not taking that money back by force. It's a no-win situation op.

edit\\ guess this page is about chocolate and pedos. Pun will be forthcoming.

Subliminal Sauce fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jul 29, 2014

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
first off, move to america. You can legally kill and eat the homeless here for more than $8 in theft, and that man definitely robbed you like a little bitch.

second, probably just let him keep it, you hosed up, lesson learned, pay attention before you hand random bums in the park your hard earned bucks.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

he's going to expect more money now OP

you can't make him ever go get stuff from the store again unless you give him exact change

and if you do give him exact change it'll be really awkward

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

You know what's 45 Euro? A new video game. No, wait, actually a new video game is more than 45 Euro. Let the poor man keep his slightly used video game.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
Dude you said it yourself do you not even listen to what comes outta yr mouth?

Jesus Christ posted:

For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Greyhawk posted:

You know what's 45 Euro? A new video game. No, wait, actually a new video game is more than 45 Euro. Let the poor man keep his slightly used video game.
hmm you know what else 45 euro will get you :mrgw:
http://www.amazon.de/Fr%C3%B6hle-Pe...3%B6%C3%9Ferung

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Copley Depot posted:

get over yourself and gently caress him already

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

now you've gone and made the choice all difficult again

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
you should probably bring it up next time you see him jokingly ("i thought you asked if i wanted change for a 5, when I got home i realized...") so you dont have to pay for everything in the future because he thinks youre rich and he understands you value and need cash just like him

if you re rich, gently caress you bitch op let him keep it and shut up die

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
OP write it off as a charity donation for the year. So when people try to pity you into poo poo say you've already done your charity for this year.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Live up to your screen name, OP.

Next time you see him give him your best smile and say "be blessed my child".

He is going to have hard times in the future because of Bart and he'll need your support.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
OP is this your parachute account?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651044

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Live up to your screen name, OP.

Next time you see him give him your best smile and say "be blessed my child".
and then loving murder a fig tree with god magic

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
1. Actually it doesn't sound gay unless you're like, checking out the male ducks or something in which case you need to start a new thread about that

2. Are you sure you're not caught in a wacky new Kenny Hotz TV show and it actually is Kenny Hotz living as a homeless person? because he's totally shameless and would definitely do a show like that

3. You could just be like "hey i totally was accidentally overly cool to a homeless person" and just kinda selfishly ride off that buzz and maybe tell hot babes about it

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
Lol @ drinking beer alone at the park
Lol @ making a homeless man ur delivery boy
Lol @ sending him to buy only 5 euros worth of alcohol, thats not enough to physic an ant

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
How about being all like whatever lol

Best Regards,
RG

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jesus Christ posted:

I had mistaken the 5 euro note for a 50 euro note 'cause they're the same loving color

I'd bet you don't even live in europe.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Next time you see him, tell him you a got a hot tip and The Hot Tip is getting a job that a pays, lol

JustCait
May 28, 2014

The Human Crouton posted:

Let him keep it. Accidental good deeds are nice.

Pretty much this. Though I'm awkward and wouldn't really care about 45$ so I'd take that as a convenience tax

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I think I might have been socially groomed to believe that all homeless people are either mentally ill or hosed up enough that up enough that they somehow ended up homeless in the first place. I mean, don't they have families, friends, ANYONE to help them out?

This makes me unsympathetic to homeless, but that's probably just to try and absolve my guilt

But like, NO SUPPORT network!? And where the gently caress are my taxes going if this even one homeless gently caress. Put them all in a huge house or something.

Section 8 housing, Medicare, food stamps, unemployment, what happened!? I need an ex-homeless person to explain it all to me. How did you alienate your entire family (close or extended, especially if your close family all died in a house fire that claimed your identification and fingerprints)

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Jul 30, 2014

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I think I might have been socially groomed to believe that all homeless people are either mentally ill or hosed up enough that up enough that they somehow ended up homeless in the first place. I mean, don't they have families, friends, ANYONE to help them out?

This makes me unsympathetic to homeless, but that's probably just to try and absolve my guilt

But like, NO SUPPORT network!? And where the gently caress are my taxes going if this even one homeless gently caress. Put them all in a huge house or something.

Section 8 housing, Medicare, food stamps, unemployment, what happened!? I need an ex-homeless person to explain it all to me. How did you alienate your entire family (close or extended, especially if your close family all died in a house fire that claimed your identification and fingerprints)

this comes from your parents growing up when this was true, and probably even your grandparents too.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Our parents parents were the ones who had like 5-8 kids right, so then our parents had like 2, so now we'll have 4 or 1 or none thanks to inflation and hosed up poo poo

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Effectronica posted:

this comes from your parents growing up when this was true, and probably even your grandparents too.

Lmao rip your av

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I once accidentally helped a homeless person, I got so upset I had to post a thread about it.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
yah I just got a 5 euro note in change and see that it's greyish, I don't know why I thought it was orange, I've been here for a loving year

beer makes you dumb

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Jesus Christ posted:

yah I just got a 5 euro note in change and see that it's greyish, I don't know why I thought it was orange, I've been here for a loving year

beer makes you dumb

Or you are just full of poo poo. I am beginning to think that you aren't really Jesus Christ.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

John Kruk posted:

Or you are just full of poo poo. I am beginning to think that you aren't really Jesus Christ.

Duh, jesus would just have transformed water into beer, no need for hobo express.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

You almost always need an address to get a job or unemployment, and proof of job pay to rent a place (social housing can take years to get).

It's not uncommon for people to deliberately exclude themselves from society, but it also happens that for whatever reason (usually no family/friends + getting fired + very poor money management) you find yourself stuck in a vicious circle where you are homeless and jobless.

Shelters are also mostly closed in summer. And when you go into one you get scabies and are raped in your sleep.

Homeless people aren't left to die on the street, but once you are homeless it's pretty hard to find a job again.

SpaceGoatFarts fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jul 31, 2014

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
during college i had to take the train. a fat homeless dude would loiter there and try to make small talk. he mentioned how he lost his job and just needed a few bucks. i handed him a ten and he did the usual god bless you and all. then he looks over the bill and wonders if he can get any beer out of it. i'm just looking at him and thinking, man get a whopper or something. you're homeless.

wow, euro bills are so colorful.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
u hosed up lol, just be glad it was 45 euros

it wouldnt even be funny to tell you to ask a homeless guy for money

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
It's just Monopoly money OP. Who cares?

Now, if this were 50$ US, I'd beat him up and take my money back.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Action Tortoise posted:

wow, euro bills are so colorful.

fabulously colorful as a gay flag.

Also they don't say that stupid 'in god we trust' poo poo, while the Bible specifically says you can't serve both mammon and god.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Yah actually a 5 euro note is greyish and I have no loving idea why I thought otherwise while I was there or while I was writing this.

Nevertheless, I helped out a dude and that's pretty cool.

[edit]

redshirt posted:

It's just Monopoly money OP. Who cares?

Now, if this were 50$ US, I'd beat him up and take my money back.

$50 USD is 37.35 euros btw

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jul 31, 2014

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
you live in a relatively civilized part of europe. you'll be fine being broke for a week or whatever.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Jesus Christ, I knew this thread would be awful before I clicked on it but I did it anyways, so what does that say about me as a person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You're probably gonna have 50 Euros again in the new future, I sincerely doubt that guy is going to see anything like that in awhile again. Let him have his day bru.

• Locked thread