Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

so loving happy this username wasnt taken: http://reaganbook.com/MuhammedPeaceBeUponHim/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:laffo: this website is poo poo and it's taking me five minutes just to look at my notifications

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

"Dick Trickle
For all of you libtard plants trying to take over these newly hallowed interet grounds "we begin bombing in 5 minutes"...

So take cover!"

hahahaha

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:lol:

quote:

report button
Report button is here to save the day! Message me to secretly report your local communist sympathizer!

e:fb

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I am not a book posted:

Also, sorry ibn Steven, reported your rear end.

:laffo: why would you do this to me

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I am not a book posted:

Uhhhh you implied that jesus was a ayrab and that made me angry

assalamu alaikum

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im dying

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

quote:

Ann E. Kenevan
Since 2001, there has been 6229 rockets fired into Israel. Our hope is that Israel is rocket free for good, and this clock never resets. But sadly, it continues to reset regularly as rockets are launched over and over.
Please share this with the world. Open their eyes to watch and see the frequency of rocket fire. It must stop.
If you are looking for ways to get involved, please support Israeli businesses hurt by these attacks and visit: Latet , Magen David Adom & Friends of the IDF

http://israelhasbeenrocketfreefor.com/

quote:

Dig Bick
Since 2001, there have been 6229 penises fired into my rear end in a top hat. Our hope is that my rear end in a top hat is penis free for good, and this cock never re-enters. But sadly, it continues to re-enter regularly as penises are taken out and put back in, over and over.
Please share this with the world. Open their eyes to watch and see the frequency of the penis placement. It must stop.
If you are looking for ways to get involved, please support assholes hurt by these attacks and visit

https://www.xvideos.com

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

SeraphSlaughter posted:

im glad you appreciate my juvenile attempt at trolling

it's always the simple, stupid things for me :allears:

jesus, there's a 50/50 chance of the website reloading properly or just completely timing out, the site must also share a bad case of alzheimers

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

When are they going to start begging for money?

uh excuse me?!?!?!?!?! the money will trickle down

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Filippo Corridoni posted:

Holy hell there are more trolls than people

it's beautiful

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Rip Testes posted:

wtf home page not found???

reaganbook in a nutshell

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Afraid of Audio posted:

prebuilt design

this is what I'm thinking because it's remarkably bland

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

notifications don't update properly now hahaha

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i created a very important poll, please answer

http://reaganbook.com/poll/27/in-a-three-way-battle-of-death-who-wins-allah-goku-or-ronald-reagan/

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

King of Internet posted:

Goons still aren't over Reagan, continue to obsess over dead guy and secretly want to blow him

you figured it out!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

loving liebrals, ruining this site, now it doesnt load at all :argh:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

super mario batali posted:

Predator Drone is a God

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wait, wait, wait, wait....

if this site is down how will I ever know the results of my poll between goku, allah, and reagan winning in a fight? :(

rip Ibn Steven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Anybody joined as Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising?

I'm either doing this or bringing back Ibn Steven.

assalamu alaikum :))))))))))))))))))))

• Locked thread