Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I am so in on this. The TPC thread was the best loving thing. If this is even half as good, it'll last for a good while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Might try the whole surprise transgender act again. Although that didn't really get many big hits on TPC and really just served to make me depressed.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

memento mori posted:

The trolls will easily outnumber the real users. Most posts will consist of various trolls trying to stay in character while they try to out-satyr each other.

Well then, let's try not to foal this up.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I really can't decide what my favorite part about TPC was. Whether it was just how angry they got when we debated calmly or when they threw us into concentration camps for a day or how one of the admins banned people for getting bothered by one of the top people on the site being a pony. It was all magical.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

bunnyofdoom posted:

Whose going to be the transexual?

I feel obligated to do this. For various reasons.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Oh gently caress that poo poo. Doing that once was painful enough. Never again.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

SumYungGui posted:

Stupendously right-wing poo poo head that does and says everything perfectly Republican while being extremely Muslim.

Watch heads explode in frustration as people try to be racist while not being racist.

I tried something like this in TPC, but I created a vaguely arabic name and while I was busy trying to fight it to upload my picture, my account got deleted without any explanation. I wonder why...

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
The interesting thing I learned from having a transsexual account on TPC was that they didn't actually turn on me like I expected. Some of them did, but a lot of them seemed to have issues reconciling "Hot woman" with "has a penis". I'd actually be curious how they interacted with a FtM transsexual.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

ElGroucho posted:

You're going to have to go by some Americanized name if you want to be accepted

John Rameeress = Patriot
Juan Ramirez = Dirty Mexican

Ramirez should be fine if you can spin it as some distant relation to the political cartoonist. Just post a bunch of his stuff and talk about how you knew him growing up.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

The answer isn't 7.

The answer is 6. Letter has 6 letters. Go forth and troll now!

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
David Kroenke is getting so mad at pizza. This is amazing.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Broenheim posted:

He's one of us

That's pretty obvious. It's just really fun to watch.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Is there anyone on there who's not actually a troll? Buck's the only one I'm a maybe on and him not having a pic is leaning me towards deep cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

glowing-fish posted:

Yeah, someone should really make a deep cover account.

Of course, all you have to do to be "deep cover" is not actually call yourself "Gay Hitler"

I'm already on it. Mostly because I just want an account to watch the terrible things happening.

• Locked thread