Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

LaTex Fetish posted:

I don't even know if this was a troll user or not anymore

it was you idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

"Durr. Prove a negative"

Provide proof it was actually him, email him or something. You sucked the poster off enough if it was him he should say so

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

I'm so angry right now I am shaking

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

if pewdiepie speaks for the current generation I'm really loving glad I'm not a member of it

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Video Viddy Games posted:

i cant even keep up with these young celebs anymore. just last week i found out a guy with a high voice is cal,led fred and john cenas son. i dont understand

the world is moving forward without us

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

bhlaab posted:

i ate a bowl of fruity pebbles for breakfast today and on the back of the box was john cena with big letters TEAM FRUITY. im probably not the first person on the internet to notice this

I am torn about that marketing thing because john cena sticks but fruity pebbles are way better than coco pebbles

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i remember thinking fruity pebbles would be awesome if it didn't get soggy the moment it touched a tiny amount of milk, but now i am old and eat healthy responsible breakfasts and that dream has flown like so many others.

I like frosted mini wheats because you can kinda pretend they're healthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

I like soy or rice milk because cow milk is mostly cow pus

• Locked thread