Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Twee as gently caress posted:

yeah stalinists had the actual balls to man the barricades, kill the rich and take their poo poo to redistribute (mostly to the party higher ups) while the modern ones are too busy whinign on the internet to do poo poo

please quote some for proper mockery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

please quote some for proper mockery

using the post history button is highly illegal helldumping im afraid

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Did someone mention communist anime masterbation?!??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IDmF1O4cNM

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

using the post history button is highly illegal helldumping im afraid

You talk about it as if it's happening all over the place now, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a couple recent example quotes from just around the forums?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

yeah by your rhetoric they really should be everywhere

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

1gnoirents posted:

uh oh, future babe alert

She looks nice and slim, yeh?

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
Y'all need to know Rhonyn Peacemaker is a DnD poster who just comes into GBS and pretends to be super right-wing. He's literally trying to act like the biggest bellend possible and if you are arguing against him you're arguing against a strawman and if you are unironically agreeing with him you've crossed some poe-law valley of idiotcy and found yourself an unintentional parody of yourself.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

d3c0y2 posted:

Y'all need to know Rhonyn Peacemaker is a DnD poster who just comes into GBS and pretends to be super right-wing. He's literally trying to act like the biggest bellend possible and if you are arguing against him you're arguing against a strawman and if you are unironically agreeing with him you've crossed some poe-law valley of idiotcy and found yourself an unintentional parody of yourself.

People trolling on SA? Why, I never :monocle:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

d3c0y2 posted:

shhh gently caress

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
i like how this whole stupid thread immediately dissolved into a stupid conflict over capitalism vs communism because one guy pretended like laughing at the insane ramblings of a kidnapper makes you stalin irl

basically what i'm saying is you're all retarded

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

d3c0y2 posted:

See, RP grew on me after a while. A while. But I think twee is being serious. I don't hate him I just think he's not very funny

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
The so-called kidnapping is totally legit according to this guy's principles provided he and the young woman made a valid contract stating he could stash her in a container

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Furthermore according to the non-aggression principle nothing has really gone wrong here unless the dude was trying to levy a tax on her

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Should have vented the air in the container, that way all the pigs could nail him for would be transporting a corpse without a licence.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
more like subjectivism

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
He lured her in with bitcoin promises

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

See, RP grew on me after a while. A while. But I think twee is being serious. I don't hate him I just think he's not very funny

Twee sounds like he needs a big cock up the arse but I find him funny so w/e

Was this libertarian an Israeli indian?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
So I assume the reason that this thread is 98% economics bickering is because keeping teen girls in shipping containers is so common as to be passé to the average goon.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

What's the difference between Maddie McCann and a Ferrari etc etc

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Whorelord posted:

I bought Twee a GoT spoiler avatar* once, not out of spite, but because he is such a prolific poster he was the perfect target. I actually like Twee's posting, and I think I met him once at a goonmeet in LA? Well, if it was really him, he is actually pretty cool in real life. It was fun to see the TVIV thread flip out whenever he posted though.

*you know which one, you kept it for a while mah nigga

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

y'all crazy.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I read a Gorham man as a Gotham man and assumed this was the penguin. The penguin strikes me as a libertarian.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

old dog child posted:

I bought Twee a GoT spoiler avatar* once, not out of spite, but because he is such a prolific poster he was the perfect target. I actually like Twee's posting, and I think I met him once at a goonmeet in LA? Well, if it was really him, he is actually pretty cool in real life. It was fun to see the TVIV thread flip out whenever he posted though.

*you know which one, you kept it for a while mah nigga

lol youre the one? that was brilliant, thanks!

it was only removed because too many people complain to the mods about it, i had kept it because people kept flipping over it every where even like weeks afterwards lmao (not just tviv they tend to flip their poo poo about everything and anything)

never been to a goonmeet though, somehow pretended to be me? that's funny and also bizarre (but i am also pretty cool irl)

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Maybe he saw a goon that was twee as gently caress and just assumed it was you.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

lol youre the one? that was brilliant, thanks!

it was only removed because too many people complain to the mods about it, i had kept it because people kept flipping over it every where even like weeks afterwards lmao (not just tviv they tend to flip their poo poo about everything and anything)

never been to a goonmeet though, somehow pretended to be me? that's funny and also bizarre (but i am also pretty cool irl)

Yeah, I asked my lovely friend to draw it for me and he came up with that masterpiece. Huh, I guess I mixed you up with someone else. Oh well. Keep on postin' and gently caress the haters, yo.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Maybe he saw a goon that was twee as gently caress and just assumed it was you.

It's probably better that I can't remember any of the SA names of the cool goons I've met in real life.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

(but i am also pretty cool irl)

highly doubt that piece of info

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

nobody in gbs is cool in real life

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Whorelord posted:

Was this libertarian an Israeli indian?

He's not as bad as he's made out to be I guess he just posts like an old woman

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I feel strongly about the merits of Capitalism.

cool. Good

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
is Rhonyn Peacemaker the one that is also Janice from HR?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Maoist Pussy posted:

is Rhonyn Peacemaker the one that is also Janice from HR?

He's the guy that likes to roleplay in GBS.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

d3c0y2 posted:

no im pretty sure hes for real

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Quote-Unquote posted:

Thanks I'm here all week

these are gerat tahnks

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

So I assume the reason that this thread is 98% economics bickering is because keeping teen girls in shipping containers is so common as to be passé to the average goon.

only because to goons nothing is worth anything if it's not still sealed in its container

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nathilus posted:

Did someone mention communist anime masterbation?!??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IDmF1O4cNM

man i was just thinking about amv hell 3 the other day it's been like 5 years since i saw it but a lot of it is still loving stuck in my head

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Somebody explain to libertarians that a lot of the things they use like "language" and "hardware compatibility" are only possible due to rigorous self-regulation. TIA

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

He did what he wanted and what was in his own intrest and is therefore a hero. Eat poo poo empathy havers.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

1gnoirents posted:

uh oh, future babe alert

everyone check out this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

I.N.R.I posted:

everyone check out this guy