Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

No roads, no people, no civilization yet these holes appeared in Siberia. Some reindeer herders actually saw one being created

anyways

Methane gas? SWAMP GAS?

herd it here first piece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
reindeer herders huh

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:gas: giant aliens

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

that loving shia labouffe is at it again!!!!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Every time weird environmental stuff happens in Russia it always reminds me of STALKER

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

you know for a second I actually wondered what it'd be like if I was right about this being aliens and frankly I wouldn't even be proud for making the connection

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Ya'll niggas never seen a sinkhole?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
aliens

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

TheDon01 posted:

Ya'll niggas never seen a sinkhole?

sinkholes arent 50 feet wide and 300 feet deep and look like they were drilled by a giant alien dewalt

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

1gnoirents posted:

sinkholes arent 50 feet wide and 300 feet deep and look like they were drilled by a giant alien dewalt

Yeah except they are.

Just GIS Guatemala sinkhole.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

TheDon01 posted:

Yeah except they are.

look again

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

GG ALIENS

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Galactus gonna gently caress dis planet.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i like holes.

all kinds of holes.

deep holes. tight holes. dirty holes are fine too

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

look again

specifically the fact that all large sinkholes must be cone shaped with a reasonable width and depth otherwise it couldnt really exist. even the biggest one was only 100 feet deep and wide as poo poo

the black "hole" everyone sees at the bottom is actually the bottom, full of water

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
This hole is made for me.

lol get it I'm fat and know an anime.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
maybe it came ...from within??

Maybe something drilled its way OUT OF THE DEPTHS

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

TheDon01 posted:

Yeah except they are.

actually, karst geology is impossible to occur naturally and suffosion processes are almost always caused by chemicals that aren't native to the area. i don't know how you can spread lies like this when the OP is valiantly spreading truth.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Gayliens.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

1gnoirents posted:

specifically the fact that all large sinkholes must be cone shaped with a reasonable width and depth otherwise it couldnt really exist. even the biggest one was only 100 feet deep and wide as poo poo

the black "hole" everyone sees at the bottom is actually the bottom, full of water

You're serious? Lol go back to infowars Mr. Jones

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Zzulu posted:

maybe it came ...from within??

Maybe something drilled its way OUT OF THE DEPTHS

loving mole people digging up my yard

gently caress YOU MOLE POEOPLE

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

porkchop_express posted:

loving mole people digging up my yard

gently caress YOU MOLE POEOPLE

Fuckin' holeniggers

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

drat aliens took our soil!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Idiot Syncratic posted:

drat aliens took our soil!

jokes on them, it's from siberia

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If aliens made those holes they must have done it a pretty long time ago because that rock has some obvious erosion

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
but tell me stuart, do you know what the queers are doing to our soil?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

old dog child posted:

jokes on them, it's from siberia

our richest vein of nationalist dissidents against Uncle Joe, no doubt, packaged neat and tidy in those mass graves for the aliens to snatch up

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

ayy lmao

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Usually pictures do not bother me, but those pictures make me very uncomfortable, almost as much as those fake breast rash pictures (I hate those)!!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

Zeno-25 posted:

If aliens made those holes they must have done it a pretty long time ago because that rock has some obvious erosion

someone can maybe correct me here, but I think the "erosion" you're seeing is actually just the permafrost thawing an artifact from the alien anti-gravity beam.

Harald fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jul 30, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They are going to hell

quote:

I’m shocked at the countless hundreds of millions of dollars that have been spent over the years in the desperate and fruitless search for extraterrestrial life. Even Bill Nye “the Science Guy,” in our recent debate, happily gloated about tax dollars being spent toward this effort. And now, secular scientists are at it again.

Of course, secularists are desperate to find life in outer space, as they believe that would provide evidence that life can evolve in different locations and given the supposed right conditions! The search for extraterrestrial life is really driven by man’s rebellion against God in a desperate attempt to supposedly prove evolution!

A UK news site recently reported, “Aliens are out there. We’ll find a new earth within 20 years.” Recent technologies have developed new space telescopes that will be used to study exoplanets (planets orbiting other stars) with the hope of discovering habitable, earth-like worlds that might contain life—at least that is what they hope for!

You see, according to the secular, evolutionary worldview there must be other habited worlds out there. As the head of NASA, Charles Borden, puts it, “It’s highly improbable in the limitless vastness of the universe that we humans stand alone.” Secularists cannot allow earth to be special or unique—that’s a biblical idea (Isaiah 45:18). If life evolved here, it simply must have evolved elsewhere they believe.

The Bible, in sharp contrast to the secular worldview, teaches that earth was specially created, that it is unique and the focus of God’s attention (Isaiah 66:1 and Psalm 115:16). Life did not evolve but was specially created by God, as Genesis clearly teaches. Christians certainly shouldn’t expect alien life to be cropping up across the universe. (There are other theological problems with intelligent alien life that you can read about here.)

Now the Bible doesn’t say whether there is or is not animal or plant life in outer space. I certainly suspect not. The Earth was created for human life. And the sun and moon were created for signs and our seasons—and to declare the glory of God.

And I do believe there can’t be other intelligent beings in outer space because of the meaning of the gospel. You see, the Bible makes it clear that Adam’s sin affected the whole universe. This means that any aliens would also be affected by Adam’s sin, but because they are not Adam’s descendants, they can’t have salvation. One day, the whole universe will be judged by fire, and there will be a new heavens and earth. God’s Son stepped into history to be Jesus Christ, the “Godman,” to be our relative, and to be the perfect sacrifice for sin—the Savior of mankind.

Jesus did not become the “GodKlingon” or the “GodMartian”! Only descendants of Adam can be saved. God’s Son remains the “Godman” as our Savior. In fact, the Bible makes it clear that we see the Father through the Son (and we see the Son through His Word). To suggest that aliens could respond to the gospel is just totally wrong.

An understanding of the gospel makes it clear that salvation through Christ is only for the Adamic race—human beings who are all descendants of Adam

http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2014/07/20/well-find-a-new-earth-within-20-years/

QCIC
Feb 10, 2011

die Stimme der Energie
poz my earth hole

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

inward facing yawning caverns that emit methane? these are earths anuses

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fandyien posted:

inward facing yawning caverns that emit methane? these are earths anuses

Except they go like barely into the planet at all. It's like calling your pores an anus. No not even pores pores are bigger holes than these holes are.

THE EARTH IS BIG MOTHERFJCKER

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Did you mean falling aliens? What's wrong with falling aliens?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Hello old friend. :allears:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

always and forever

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004