Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Can someone with photoshop skills make a version of one of these sinkholes full of those maggot things that freak goons out so much? Pretty please :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
we are mostly composed of empty holes on the subatomic level; there's no surprize that it's true for GBS

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

TheDon01 posted:

Ya'll niggas never seen a sinkhole?

hmmm, knowledge of sinkholes, use of yall, ironic niggas. you live... in the florida panhandle.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Subliminal Sauce posted:

we are mostly composed of empty holes on the subatomic level; there's no surprize that it's true for GBS

Goddayumn that's a nice av/post post.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Subliminal Sauce posted:

Goddayumn that's a nice av/post post.

was gonna call you a dumbass but i actually agree w/ this post

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
did any probing occur in that hole?

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
i'm gray

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Welcome to Earf, cis scum

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
does that hole lead to fraggle rock?

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Probing with puppets costs extra. Check the fee schedule squarenuts

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

TheDon01 posted:

You're serious? Lol go back to infowars Mr. Jones

i wasnt but i dont know how you can look at that and actually think "sinkhole" other than the fact that they are both large holes. you should play with some dirt or go to the beach or something tbh

thats like saying this is a machinegun

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
:nws::nws:

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
If I worked for an intelligence agency, and I shot my wife, I'd just tell all the first responders that, "No. That's not her corpse. Our official investigations have verified that is not a corpse, that's just swamp gas."

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

1gnoirents posted:

i wasnt but i dont know how you can look at that and actually think "sinkhole" other than the fact that they are both large holes. you should play with some dirt or go to the beach or something tbh

:confuoot:
What do you think a sinkhole is? Those are large, but they are just typical sinkholes.

Also I had a Supersoaker CPS-2500 as a kid, it was the destroyer of children.

robeleader
Mar 19, 2006
huh?
Looks like orbit-based kinetic weapons testing to me. Normal government stuff.

The guys from GH 1132 are at the bar, they really like Yoko Ono.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

reporting live from alien hole

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
most isiots assume the surface of the earth and the things on it are static, they also don't understand how large the planet really is. This means whenever there is a little shift or change somewhere they freak the gently caress out because they can't grasp the earth is just being the earth.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

a hole-y ghost posted:

that loving shia labouffe is at it again!!!!

Oh man, this was legit one of the worst books I have ever read.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

CelticPredator posted:

hows the heat in there? more of a dry heat i suspect. it's usually not the heat but the humidity that really gets ya you know

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
Isnt a lot of methane beginning to escape from tundra like a literal global warming doomsday situation?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

porkchop_express posted:

hows the heat in there? more of a dry heat i suspect. it's usually not the heat but the humidity that really gets ya you know

knock it off hudson

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

CelticPredator posted:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

tentative8e8op posted:

Isnt a lot of methane beginning to escape from tundra like a literal global warming doomsday situation?

Yeah I came here and started worrying about this too but the earf farting on us is more entertaining.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

CelticPredator posted:

knock it off hudson

that's it, man. game over, man. game over

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

TheDon01 posted:

:confuoot:
What do you think a sinkhole is? Those are large, but they are just typical sinkholes.

Also I had a Supersoaker CPS-2500 as a kid, it was the destroyer of children.

I'm pretty serious go play with some dirt or something also I only had the cps 2000 cause my parents weren't rich

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

Umm, I'm sorry but the super soaker 2000+ plus only shot a single barrage more like a shotgun than a machine gun so your comparison is way off, sir.

Muscadine Wine
Feb 13, 2009
that's not a sinkhole this is a sinkhole

Gas-Charged Earthquakes Linked to Mysterious Louisiana Sinkhole

A giant sinkhole formed overnight in southeast Louisiana on Aug. 3, 2012, swallowing cypress trees. The Bayou Corne sinkhole is now more than 215,000 square feet (20,000 square meters) and about 330 feet (100 m) deep.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...selectedIndex=8

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
more like stinkhole

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
It wasn't aliens it was the Silver loving Surfer the herlad of Galactus, oh yeah, they were aliens :ohdear:

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Did anyone put his dick in it yet?

Nevermind.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

rofl russia got reindeered again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

Umm, I'm sorry but the super soaker 2000+ plus only shot a single barrage more like a shotgun than a machine gun so your comparison is way off, sir.

i know

exactly!

• Locked thread