Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

newsflash: ordered a pizza

:stare: jesus man slow down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
are you prepared from the special kind of hanover that only comes from copious amounts of wine, op?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

om nom nom posted:

are you prepared from the special kind of hanover that only comes from copious amounts of wine, op?

i'm not sure. actually, no i'm not!

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
so what type of old guy drunk stuff are getting up to GSJG?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Damp Star Baby posted:

so what type of old guy drunk stuff are getting up to GSJG?

drawing terrible drawings, listening to terrible music and falling asleep a bit. :downs:

om nom nom

i'm not sure. actually, no i'm not!

ive had some nights with calro rossi burgundy. its p close to the best cost/abv ratio you can buy, but boy did my head hurt in the morning. how was the pizza?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

om nom nom posted:

ive had some nights with calro rossi burgundy. its p close to the best cost/abv ratio you can buy, but boy did my head hurt in the morning. how was the pizza?

this is white ine, wich i feel gives me fewer headaches. and the pizza is still inside me...somewhere

om nom nom

this is white ine, wich i feel gives me fewer headaches. and the pizza is still inside me...somewhere

pro move

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i posted a king herod track for you godspeed john glen in the jesus christ superstar thread do listen to it and when i say that listen to the one at the most recent post

Aurora-Capitah

by XyloJW
Sorry but I win, sent this email to my girlfriend not two minutes ago

At 5:42am
Pssst I drank a carton of goon which is like, 22 standard drinks so I've now got the confidence to tell you (in a sexy voice) about my DEEP DARK SECRET DESIRE. I want to pee on you, and probably while you're down there, in your mouth too, you don't have to swallow, but probably best to unless you want it in your eyes instead! Also poop.

E: also I didn't eat any pizza because I'm not a fat gently caress or stupid enough to waste money on greasy cheese bread

R

E2: but alas I am sad for I don't have a cool avatar even though I've had like, four accounts at this damned site.

Fe3: in Australia the kookaburras are beginning to sing, you only hear that when you've been up drinking too long

Final edit: 4L

Aurora-Capitah fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jul 30, 2014

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

5 liters in the box! holy gently caress

yep

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh yeah. I actually made this thread, didn't I.

anyhow, the wine and pizza gave me nasty heartburn, but I survived the night. Thanks, goons.

Except for that one dude who wants to pee and poop on his girlfriend

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
5.3 bottles of wine for the price of 2 bottles AND it fits in the fridge p good

TED BUNNDY

SO HUNGRY

anyhow, the wine and pizza gave me nasty heartburn, but I survived the night. Thanks, goons.

lol

Aurora-Capitah

by XyloJW

:(

Feeling pretty persecuted right now

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Aurora-Capitah posted:

:(

Feeling pretty fursecuted right now

:eyepop:

Aurora-Capitah

by XyloJW

Hey that's not what I said!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Aurora-Capitah posted:

Fart fart poop. I am ugly and fat.

Aurora-Capitah

by XyloJW
Noooo!

alnilam

Aurora-Capitah posted:

alnilam is the best poster around here, he is way better than me

alnilam

Here is a wine drinking tip or really any drinking tip or general dehydration tip incl if you have cholera or sth:

• 1 L water
  • 1 tbsp (I usually use a lil less) of sugar
  • 1/2 tsp of salt: preferably a roughly 1:1 mix of NaCl and KCl, i just pour both right into the 1/2 tsp together. if you don't have KCl then just NaCl is fine
  • a squirt of lemon or lime juice (opt)

KCl is sold as "salt substitute" so keep a little thinger of that around your house

mix these things together and you've got gatorade without all the corn syrup poo poo, this is what hospitals often use and also what the WHO tells you to make if you don't have access to medical care and your child is dying of cholera, it's seriously good stuff
you can also use it to rehydrate while drinking lovely red wine, best the night before but you can also drink it the next morning when you are hung over

Aurora-Capitah

by XyloJW

alnilam posted:

Here is a wine drinking tip or really any drinking tip or general dehydration tip incl if you have cholera or sth:
Just drink more alcohol.

I'm a stupid gay baby.

alnilam

^^^ lol it's true i did say that irl while typing my other message

Aurora-Capitah

by XyloJW

alnilam posted:

^^^ lol it's true i did say that irl while typing my other message

I think this is going to turn into a beautiful friendship.
All aboard the friend ship.

I'm a fat ugly dork lol

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
bunch of fags itt

nothign wrong with that, just gotta say it.

ron color

Angry Fish posted:

bunch of fags itt

nothign wrong with that, just gotta say it.

arent you in this thread, too

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

This is always the risk we all take posting in BYOB, my friend

alnilam

GSGJ i have news i think you will like

Tonight I will get drunk on BOXED WINE and then either finish xcom or play kerbal space program for the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

alnilam posted:

GSGJ i have news i think you will like

Tonight I will get drunk on BOXED WINE and then either finish xcom or play kerbal space program for the first time

This sounds like an incredible night, and I heartily approve. Good luck!

• Locked thread