Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
trayvon was a piece of poo poo thug

and zimmerman is a loving nutjob

they both suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Crow_Rodeo posted:

It's almost as if he's a dangerous sociopath with a long history of instability and wanting be in a position of authority over others who was, unsurprisingly in Florida, allowed to get away with the murder of a teenager.

Nah, couldn't be.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
it was obvious zimmerman was trying to gently caress his dog in the parking lot. what a sicko

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Didn't he rescue someone?

Syphilicious!
Jul 26, 2007
Some people think you're a menace, Mr. Zimmerman. You don't have too many friends in Florida here anymore, do you? I have friends, Mr. Zimmerman, and they feel differently about the skills you've demonstrated, about your will to do what's necessary for your own safety and the safety of others. Are you familiar with the term 'birthright'?

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Clearly Zimmerman is just gearing up for his new job as Batman.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
farewell, dark knight.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

PleasureKevin posted:

a lot of people overlook that he's also a painter

so was hitler and thats why he is absolved of all his crimes.

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Zimmerman.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

california roll posted:

So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Gatman.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Since his game plan is just showing up to places where he's heard crimes have happened before in hopes of getting to perpetrate some legal murder we should take advantage of that and give him tips of other places to stake out & we can read about all the zany places he shows up armed to in the dead of night.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I hate everyone one this page

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

dont hate the zimmer hate the game baby

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Since his game plan is just showing up to places where he's heard crimes have happened before in hopes of getting to perpetrate some legal murder we should take advantage of that and give him tips of other places to stake out & we can read about all the zany places he shows up armed to in the dead of night.

he's planning a true detective

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

withak posted:

I think that is what you are supposed to say if you get pulled over and you have a (legal) gun.

a friend of mine got off a speeding ticket by chatting with the cop about the gun he had

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

this is a good idea

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

good think i'm not on this page then

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.
I'm glad Zimmerman has finally come to terms with being a 0.5/10 and is bringing a dog for backup now

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Chuck Tanner posted:

they both suck

It's hurts to say and I cannot lie
You other posters can't deny
That when a gimmick comes into a GBS thread
Even though neither of ours is read
Yours is worse

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

It's funny, but that was literally 100% fake, propagated by a racist pig cop who was a Zimmerman fan.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

himself, after putting himself in danger

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Apoplexy posted:

It's funny, but that was literally 100% fake, propagated by a racist pig cop who was a Zimmerman fan.
Commissioner Gordon, no!!!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Note the ten rifles stolen mentioned elsewhere in the article

No wonder "criminals will always have guns", huh

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

pleasurekevin

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
IMO instead of charging Zimmerman with a crime next time he fucks someone up just give him an action packed trip to Detroit.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

...of SCIENCE! posted:

you can't simmer the zimmer

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Chuck Tanner posted:

they both suck

hmmmm no trayvon wasn't really a thug, he didn't rob anyone afaik.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
zimmy zimmy saw, zimmy blam, zimmy stay,
shoot black behooded teens each and every day

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

ashgromnies posted:

hmmmm no trayvon wasn't really a thug, he didn't rob anyone afaik.

he was caught with lockpicks before, but ya he was never caught robbing anyone.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

EA Sports posted:

lol we used to skip out on lunch early my freshman year of high school and pick the locks of classrooms with credit cards and steal poo poo but im pretty sure nobody would be clamoring for my death.

until they read my posts that is.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Frostwerks posted:

lol we used to skip out on lunch early my freshman year of high school and pick the locks of classrooms with credit cards and steal poo poo but im pretty sure nobody would be clamoring for my death.

until they read my posts that is.

you know you will get arrested and charged with a crime if the cops ever find them on your person, right? having a lockpick and not being a locksmith is a crime.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
stay safe murdery ghost

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

EA Sports posted:

you know you will get arrested and charged with a crime if the cops ever find them on your person, right? having a lockpick and not being a locksmith is a crime.

meanwhile having a credit card can only get you charged (lol) with aggravated being white.

the point being having contraband at one point in your past doesnt merit street justice when you don't have it on you

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

EA Sports posted:

i carry lock picks, so what

i actually left my keys in a cab the other day and picked the door to my apartment

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

EA Sports posted:

Punishable by death?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

ashgromnies posted:

i actually left my keys in a cab the other day and picked the door to my apartment

It's highly illegal?

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Hobohemian posted:

It's highly illegal?

Not in most states, actually. Look it up not in Michigan, where I live. It requires intent to commit a crime to be illegal. AKA being caught doing something illegal, aided by lockpicks, or attempting to break and enter with lockpicks. Not trying to pick your own lock or someone else's with permission.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Bull Runner posted:

Punishable by death?

if he was trying to use it on my chastity belt, yes.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

ashgromnies posted:

i had to squeeze under our garage door once, wd40 the hinges of the door that lead to the freezer room, jimmy the hinges off, take the entire door off its frame and then climb over a pile of crap because nobody uses that door anyway but since im as white as new fallen snow im pretty sure constable o'malley would ask me how my folks are and then wish me a merry loving christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

send zim to nigeria and he will stop ebola

• Locked thread