Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
you seriously start the worst thread in gbs stop trying to turn the clock back to 1.0 you retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Gum posted:

is this seriously the only thing you ever post

you seriously make the worst posts stop trying to turn the clock back to 1.0 you retard

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51NAFhGDIYw

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Monkey Fracas posted:

people would care if I was shot and died

hmmm, i've got some bad news :smith:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Effectronica posted:

bit ambitious to think of yourself as people, twee

bit ambitious

lol youre effectronica though

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

The Droid posted:

Lock Twee in D&D. That way everyone wins (except Twee and D&D)

i will remain standing alone amidst the burning twisted ruins of dnd once im done :twisted:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Filippo Corridoni posted:

violence doesn't make you a "thug". to apply this slur to Trayvon Martin for liking fights promotes being a wimpy, effeminate pacifist. Unless he was robbing old ladies and mugging people, trayvon was not a thug. All you goons are babies who never even been in a fight before.

he might or might not have been a thug. both sides seem to have a vested interesting in either making him out to be an angel or a thug.

tbh pictures of him holding a gun, talking a lot about drugs and boasting about beating the poo poo out of snitches on twitter really don't help, but by all accounts he was not a crazy gangbange crime lord just an average lovely teenagers like a lot of teenagers are, and that's not necessarily something that means he deserved to be killed over it. imo his choice of girlfriend was a lot more offensive than the thug stuff

reality is not black and white, human beings are not binary, maybe we should leave the dead kid alone and also zimmerman unless he breaks the law or something else that enters public domain because at the end of the day, whether you believe he was guilty of murder or defending himself, the state didn't have. in american its innocent until proven guilty, and the state proved that they did not have enough evidence to show he was guilty while the defense showed they had a lot to prove self-defense

it really feels pointless to still discuss this or get angry about it at this point. especially since youve had more than 10,000 young african-american teenagers/young men killed since and none of you can't name a single one, even less debate about the content of their character

:shrug:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

King of Internet posted:

888 didn't read poo poo

i bet youre a fucken GOON, too

:picardfacepalm: :clinteastwood: :guyshakinghisheadsayingno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012