Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

:eyepop: niiiiice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Doctor Goat posted:

it is a game that i do not like whatsoever and would rather play almost any other game on my list. maybe i just didn't give it enough of a chance? maybe i'm mixing it up with dynamite jack or w/e

you must be, dynamite jack is fuckin garbage and stealth bastard is really cool, and good.

also i like how you can put in buy orders for trading cards now, up to ten times what you have in your wallet. like you gotta fill it up to keep up with your lust for agarest ladies.

• Locked thread