Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

t1 is also still very good

t's 3 and 4 were never good to start with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Cyberball 2072 posted:

See thats kinda the movies' whole problem, making the t 800 a hero is a giant poo poo on the first movie and scores of innocent people he killed.

it's a different t800 though

are you saying they all look the same to you?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

did they ever mention the t800's weight? he's gotta weigh like 700+ lbs and that wouldn't do him any favors on a motorcycle

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

facebook jihad posted:

I kind of agree with you actually, but my opinion is askew because I prefer the bleak style of the first one over the more aesthetically impressive effects of the second.

i agree. the original's so-so-80s synth soundtrack suits it perfectly also and really adds to the mood

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

dontcareaboutname posted:

My biggest complaint is, that they have toned down the violence and sex down so much in movies now, i feel like i'm watching TV. Also a lack of practical effects, I mean why can't they just go back to using blank guns and squibs? they should also be required to make all films have max nudity and violence allowed by there rating. Nothing like seeing a movie rated r and realize its like a hard 80's PG.

the new robocop fell short of the original in a lot of ways, but that was the maybe the biggest

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i haven't seen either been to the movies in probably 10 years, i'd rather spend my money on food or gas. I also hate most of the actors i see in new movies, feels off. Also weird never really seeing people that look old, i mean they got extras that look like they may keel over from being old/infirm but they just don't have lots of nobodies that look like they are in the 60's. too many actors that are 50 and look like they are in their late 20's and actors in thier 20's that look like children. Just looks inhuman.

surely your grandkids ask you to take them to the movies sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i had to help raise my 20+ cousins, i never want kids. but i'm guessing me not having sex is the joke here. Most of my family is into accounting so everyone is jew cheap, if the kids want to watch something they can watch netflix on my 37 inch lcd.

the joke was that you sounded like a 70-year-old man

• Locked thread