Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gaffle

sWAg

personally I would like to be the sound effects guy for comic books.
all i'd have to do is make up stuff like WHUMP! and SPER-KLAAAAAANG! it doesn't even have to match up to how anything would sound in real life.

anyways what silly thing do you wish you could do for a living

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I would be a dream planner, getting all the actors in place and the scripts aligned for when each person goes to bed at night. If I don't like someone they're gonna get a werewolf dream. Spooky

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I have my dream job and it's a pain in the rear end, op

The Green Calx

i always wanted to be an astronaut and go to space

Dubsy

being skilled enough to make money and have recognition thru painting fine art tbh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Green Calx posted:

i always wanted to be an astronaut and go to space

Dubsy posted:

being skilled enough to make money and have recognition thru painting fine art tbh

same

Gaffle

sWAg

Gross Dude posted:

I would be a dream planner, getting all the actors in place and the scripts aligned for when each person goes to bed at night. If I don't like someone they're gonna get a werewolf dream. Spooky

whoa that's pretty cool, it reminds me of the matrix or inception or something

Dubsy posted:

same but with music

Funnypost Collabo

writing letters for people like JP in Her

Funnypost Collabo

Mail Clerk like Harvey Pekar

precision

You usually only see hair like that in a video game.

byob fluffer

Funnypost Collabo

Overnight Security Guy who nods at everyone who walks in the building while watching TV shows on an ipad

Funnypost Collabo

Data Entry

Funnypost Collabo

The best job I ever had was transcribing subtitles for Reality TV

Gaffle

sWAg

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Overnight Security Guy who nods at everyone who walks in the building while watching TV shows on an ipad

precision posted:

byob fluffer

these ones sound nice and chill.

Funnypost Collabo

Guy who just stands on the deck of a cruise ship and yells if we're going to hit something

Omeene

I always wanted to be a teacher or a professor because I lack ambition and like watching people learn, but that is boring.

For a silly dream job, I always wanted to be a musician.

Pizzatime

I've got a sense of deja vu

deadmau5

Funnypost Collabo

I actually just got one of my many dreamjobs but my dreamjobs aren't glamorous, they're just lazy and pay well

Funnypost Collabo

I'm getting $15/hour to basically sit on my computer at home, read a sentence and then click an appropriate button over and over for 40-60 hours a week.

Angry Fish

My dream job would be to read books and edit said books. I would prefer to read nonfiction books from academics who know how to write with a good narrator's voice and proper punctuation.

That way, I can learn about the world while educating the educated about the proper use of "they're," "their" and "there."

Guillermus

bug tester at i'd be lonely but that doesn't affect my productivity

alnilam

Me Tie Naugh-Ty Walker

My dream job is probably either a pop science / science journalism writer (could still happen!), being the next Bill Nye and having kids about svience in fun and approachable ways (could still happen!) , or an arborist. But most other arborists are macho dudes who love trucks and cutting stuff and they're nice and all but they don't love trees as much as i do, so arborist only if i could work with the more hippie arborists i guess.

Angry Fish

alnilam posted:

My dream job is probably either a pop science / science journalism writer (could still happen!), being the next Bill Nye and having kids about svience in fun and approachable ways (could still happen!) , or an arborist. But most other arborists are macho dudes who love trucks and cutting stuff and they're nice and all but they don't love trees as much as i do, so arborist only if i could work with the more hippie arborists i guess.

you want to be a hippie arborist?

the trees respect masculinity, not love.

alnilam

Me Tie Naugh-Ty Walker

Angry Fish posted:

you want to be a hippie arborist?

the trees respect masculinity, not love.

Idgaf what the tree respects ima cut it

alnilam

Me Tie Naugh-Ty Walker

And then hug it

pig slut lisa

so hungey for burriot

professional bellyscratcher for dogs

Dubsy

Guillermus posted:

bug tester at i'd be lonely but that doesn't affect my productivity

SERIOUSLY lonely

what the...

last night i dreamt that i could fly, allowing me to avoid traffic and deliver pizzas before they got cold, saving the company millions

ChairmanMeow

a kitty, in space

I would like to speak every language fluently including slang, and be like the best translator ever.

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaffle

sWAg

apt gangbang posted:

last night i dreamt that i could fly, allowing me to avoid traffic and deliver pizzas before they got cold, saving the company millions

How very heroic! You are an inspiration to us all

I had a dream the other night where I was an eBook reader and thought that would be p sweet.