Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
My dream job would be to read books and edit said books. I would prefer to read nonfiction books from academics who know how to write with a good narrator's voice and proper punctuation.

That way, I can learn about the world while educating the educated about the proper use of "they're," "their" and "there."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

alnilam posted:

My dream job is probably either a pop science / science journalism writer (could still happen!), being the next Bill Nye and having kids about svience in fun and approachable ways (could still happen!) , or an arborist. But most other arborists are macho dudes who love trucks and cutting stuff and they're nice and all but they don't love trees as much as i do, so arborist only if i could work with the more hippie arborists i guess.

you want to be a hippie arborist?

the trees respect masculinity, not love.

• Locked thread