Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I just bought fresh eggs and I don't know if I should put them in the fridge ? My roommate says it should go in a cold place but I've always stored them near my stove (he's a loving idiot if that helps) (I am also a loving idiot)

I need help goons seriously please donate to my cause :(

I spent all this money on eggs and I don't know how to take care of my investment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

freeze dem eggs

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
stick them in your rear end. and in your roommates rear end. just put them in asses. pretend you are hens and plot them out when you want to eat them.

naem
May 29, 2011

Um fridge? So they don't rot? They're not viable living embryos like those found in the bird nests outside the jungle village you are apparently from

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
how much money are you droppin on eggs op?

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
wow op, just wow

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
how cheap are you that you want to freeze eggs op? They are only like 2 buck a dozen.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Find a clay pot and fill it with mineral oil. Then drop your eggs in it, seal it all up with putty and bury it in your backyard. They'll stay fresh for a day.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Refrigerator.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Eggs are in a refrigerated case at the store, that means you put them in the fridge. :downs:

naem
May 29, 2011

I have such find childhood memories of grandma pulling a frozen raw egg from the freezer for us to suck on

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
i think you should store them directly inside your rectum op

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion
look at this scrub who doesnt drink 12 raw eggs a day

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

op please check on your roommate :ohdear:

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

remove the shell if you freeze them

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
kil you'reself with the egg

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
No, boil them in a big vat of virgin boy pee and sell them to the Chinese.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Secks Cauldron posted:

No, boil them in a big vat of virgin boy pee and sell them to the Chinese.

Good aphrodisiac

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Swallow them whole and only regurgitate them when needed.

naem
May 29, 2011

Jimbob! Jehoshaphat! The Clampet clan is comin' over fer dinner! Go get some eggs from the freezer and some pythons from the woodpile, fire up the sump-pump we're havin' a fricasee!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

you have to keep them suspended in 2-3 inches of warm water and flip them every 12 or so hours.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
seriously boil them in water then put them in cold water to make them hard boiled. Hard boiled eggs rule

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Waltzing Along posted:

Good aphrodisiac
Plus they're good for circulation and general aches and pains!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
were they in a freezer when u bought them?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fallows posted:

were they in a freezer when u bought them?

no. have you ever bought eggs from a freezer?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
mushmout freeze the eggs

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
no u idiot put the in the fridge and eat them when you want eggs but cook them first or shove them all in mac and cheese if you're an idiot sperg

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It doesn't matter what you store them in as long as it has a lock on it just in case they hatch over night. You do not want them getting out while you're asleep.

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

A lot of fridges have an egg tray compartment hth

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

store them next to ur icy heart ...

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

You know how making sun tea is really good in the summer? Well the same thing goes for eggs

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
it does not matter the journey, as long as the destination is smash mouth's mouth

naem
May 29, 2011

This thread is making me nervous someone is at home messing with my eggs...

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

naem posted:

This thread is making me nervous someone is at home messing with my eggs...

i have an app on my phone that allows me to access the security cameras supervising my eggs whenever i'm out at dinner for business, doing sex to the whore, or just hanging out with friend!!!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I never have to worry about someone messing with my eggs because I take them with me wherever I go. If they were to escape while I was out, the subsequent murders would weigh on me. They are my eggs I must protect them, must protect the world from them.

naem
May 29, 2011

It's like I know I put my eggs in the fridge but what if Simenon placed them somewhere inappropriate and I just dot know? It's possible ANYTHIGS POSSIBL=E

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I never have to worry about someone messing with my eggs because I take them with me wherever I go. If they were to escape while I was out, the subsequent murders would weigh on me. They are my eggs I must protect them, must protect the world from them.

Inseminate!
/

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

many other women freeze their eggs and lock them deep in medical facilities then sell then to unsuspecting white people

bring down the white race with your eggs, trixie

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

implant the eggs of others into your wife/girlfriend while she's asleep, have the child paternity tested, then break up with them for cheating on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I cannot do those things, it is not yet the time of the eggs.

• Locked thread