Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
and he starts like purring and wanting attention and playing with me. I gave him some food and left him a blanket on the porch, but like he wants to come inside and stuff and is waiting for me on the porch. IDK what to do but it's very :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

FluffieDuckie posted:

how are there no pictures yet?

it's too dark outside.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You own the cat now. Feed the cat and give it a little cat bed

I did this

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

zombie303 posted:

why is the cat still outside?

it could have fleas, or the radies

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

You've got to kick that cat out right now. If you want to help cats go volunteer at the cat shelter. Trust me, cats will exploit any help you give them. Once they learn that you are a source of food and shelter, they'll just keep coming back and keep coming back, you won't be able to give enough and if you start to refuse they'll punish you for it. Used needles all over the place, vandalism, urinating on your house. If you want to help cats, do it in a safe manner that protects your personal property. (edit: I'm joking, keep your cute cat.)

dude I'm too high for this poo poo your post almost made me have a heart attack

• Locked thread