Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Name it Mac N. Cheese

i am starting a list of names for cats. here is the first cat name. it is "puddy dumplins" the second name is
"scheming me-me" and the thrid name is "grumple wumpkins". the fourth name is "woozy pawsies" i hope you like my list.
fourth name: "turnup". a bold new name enters: "smucky". thats teh 7th nam. first "sausage paddy" then its "lumpanoodle".
the 8th name is "sandy paws" which is next. a bit of a guest, "wootiebabeh" courtesy of movign shadow. the next name
"little munchkin", whos best friends with "grumple wumpkins", but then after that its the name "sneezle", then finally
a split: "putzy" and "old man jenkins". if it was "ghargle" now its "stretchy stroodle". further on the list: "fluffer
muffle" and his sister "little fluffy muffy". a pair to consider from wiley lylely: one is "tommy katkins", and another
is "fuzzy fluffystuff". also the long awaited "sour patches". new: "sally basket" newer: "precious pumpkin" and his
brother "pokey pauly." also a distant cousin: "cookie bootie". pumpkin's best friend is "lily lafay" and cookie's is
"crusty" but pokey doesnt have any friends besides his brother. all abotu trout knows all about "snuggy bumpkin". i like
"shugar raindrop" too. have you ever heard of a cat named "poodle" well now you have. my friend "uncle wrinkles".
Fucktard idiot thinks that "pirate prentice" would be a good name for a cat. next "gooey gumdrop". and "boopsie doodoo".
leg sez "mr scruffles", breese sez "TUrkey", and i agree. and i just thought of "sloppy appleasause". grover sugested
"tremendous dickhead!" but awkpwas likes "moopsy doodle." "windy sprite" is pretty good but "tickley tum-tum" might be
the best one yet. "serious norman" may be a rather noble foe but "squirmy wormy" is "snot". "looky", "lucky", "lackey",
and "licky" are triplets and also all best friends at the same time. meat the funny feelers, who feel funny: "funnyfeely"
and "funnyfeeleroo". next up is your favourite, number 38, "the little pickle theif". booof likes "stack pluckins"
and wolf puppy humbly suggest "mewbert" but i think hes maybe a spy so if it turns out he is just ignore this itme
on the cat list. twisty appreciates "Leopold Twinkleberry"... so there. for fans of "The Wire", there's
now "Bunny Cuddlin'". micy likes "moldy cups" and so do i. introducing: "crandall" from beowolf lagrange; good.
from chobes, "mr rubbybelly"; good. "sootikin" is considered by some to be a rather nice name for a cat. if youd
like, a cats name maybe will be Yoshy moma . What do I think of "pippin purr" as a name for a cat? "Great". I think
if acaring girl had a cat she might just shorten it to "pippy," though. "pupple" i think another good name for a cat
would be "Purple." another a good name for a cat is "wikipe-tama" [tama is a common name for a cat in japan - lyle]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom

sorry for fyad in byob i dont even read fyad anymore i just think its funny poo poo and saved it on notepad

om nom nom

i am he posted:

It's ok, fyad is funny.

it makes me wonder, though. i havent read fyad in month and have sigs off regardless. is it even relevent, could i have gotten away with it, if i hadnt mentioned fyad

om nom nom

but should i have? where are your morals, man?

• Locked thread