Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meg From Family Guy
Youre a fat gay lil bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Im a big fat idiot retard and I like supporting Palestine because it's the logical extension of teenage atheism. Im also a SomethingAwful goon.

Meg From Family Guy

THS posted:

hey, gently caress you, human being

Kill yourself tubby

Meg From Family Guy
its actually supporting palestine because they are a bunch of dumb homos who need to rebel.

Meg From Family Guy

THS posted:

against what? the current occupying force which is murdering their families?? agreed

lol yeah palestine doesn't shoot tons of rockets everyday :iamafag:

Meg From Family Guy

THS posted:

hey, just want to let you know that i respect your opinion and this is definitely a legit observation of what's happening in Gaza at the moment. I'd also like you to insert a gun into your mouth and pull the trigger

a shining example of the peace that palestine advocates want

Meg From Family Guy

thanks for posting the most white loving noise images of a warzone oO_0o fat human being

Meg From Family Guy

THS posted:

yeah i mean those are totally different places in a warzone where thousands of people have already died

haha guess what i dont care kill yourself

Meg From Family Guy
I've been owned by a.. by a gigantic human being

Meg From Family Guy

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

easier solution, kill the jews

GBS mods probate for using the n-word, but allow poo poo like this lol

Meg From Family Guy

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

easier solution, kill the jews

you should ironically stick a gun in your mouth, and then ironically pull the trigger and splatter your brains all over the wall

Meg From Family Guy

youre an ugly fat human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy

The Droid posted:

MAYBE WITH THIS SYCOPHANTIC POST,
THE ISRAELIS WILL FINALLY LOVE ME AND TREAT ME AS ONE OF THEIR OWN

instead of making a point you resort to weird unfunny antisemitism

kill yourself

• Locked thread