Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

arch is linux for people that don't like using computers, only setting them up. i've met more than one person that got excited when they found out I use linux, only for them to become really confused when they find out I don't switch to a different disto as soon as I have a working system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

also linux is good now, just use fedora. cunty just has to do things the hard way because if gnome point releases had a physical manifestation she'd be camped out like it's the goddamn apple store.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

ugh gross go build a model plane or something

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

<3 pbf

• Locked thread