Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

learnincurve posted:

It was alright for the first part then he had absolutely no idea where he was going with the plot, choked, and it turned into absolute bollocks.

'John Dies at the End' started as a short story, which was later added to and added to in an unplanned way, so you can sort of excuse it being episodic and full of loose ends.
In the sequel, 'This Book is Full of Spiders' however, he's clearly made an effort to write a coherent plot from several perspectives, which he fails miserably at.

(I'm just bitter, 'cos I've just wasted several hours of my life reading that pile of poo poo, aszuming it'll get good at some point. It never does.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread