Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

At least I drew this one myself.

I ship it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Why am I not in this

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Magnus Gallant posted:

Why am I not in this

I haven't made you yet. It'll happen.

The game just makes it a pain in the ads to import wrestlers once the game starts

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

At some point I'll pull off my mask and reveal I was Magnus all along

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

I haven't made you yet. It'll happen.

The game just makes it a pain in the ads to import wrestlers once the game starts

I see what you did there. Pain in the ads huh? Fine CPig I'll buy some ad time if it will get me into this federation.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'll be out of town.the rest.of the.week so Goonfights is going to be a cheap highlight reel from previous shows this week mixed with ads.

ENJOY NOTHING CONSUMERS

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

What kind of leader is Ecco if he doesn't plan for trips like this. How much popularity do I need to start my back alley luchadore league?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dr. Hurt posted:

What kind of leader is Ecco if he doesn't plan for trips like this. How much popularity do I need to start my back alley luchadore league?

I'm just trying to create an authentic pro wrestling atmosphere, which sometimes includes disappointment.

(But in reality I have to make a.last minute trip back to Florida unexpectedly.)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Best of Opopanax: Mischarf and Maple Syrup Edition

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Ric Flair is my friend

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live in front of 10,637 fans here at The Baton Rouge River Center in Baton Rouge Louisiana ittttttssssss

GoonFights Turbo TV!

Dark Match: Baron Fuzzlewhack VS Ixtlilton

Ixt wins after a long bout filled with action and suspense

Winner: Ixtlilton - Rating A*(Bfuzz and ixt have great chemistry)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Eccoraven is backstage surrounded by Pander, Triple M, and DeadbeatDad who all want a shot at the serial killer cup.

Eccoraven tells them to get ready to face each other next week to EARN a title shot.

Rating - C

Ardulac VS BHB VS Bigup DJ VS DuckHuntDog VS Grandicap VS Xopods in a full metal mayhem match

After a long brutal match Grandicap pulls out a win.

Winner Grandicap - Rating - B

Asiina VS Rarity to settle the score

Asiina wins clean in the middle of the ring proving she can take down rarity in a straight clean fight and settling the matter... for now....

Winner Asiina - Rating - C+

Asiina Celebrates her victory for a moment

Rating - D

El Hermanos Rabidos VS Two Wild and Crazy Guys - Scaffold Match

El Hermanos Come on in full force dominating kaschei and crazyeyes and vindicating themselves They dont need to cheat!

Winners - El Hermanos - Rating - B+

Yuming VS busb!

Busb wins after hitting the ring with a chair while the refs back was turned and then tossing the chair into yumings hands and laying on the floor as if shed been hit, channeling her inner Eddie Guerrero and giving yuming a DQ loss

Winner Busb! - Rating - C+

Eccoraven announces a match between HSG, Super Friends, and The Yakuza next week!

Doesnt look good for the super friends

Rating C

Byers Vs AFP to determine the winner of the best of 7 series!

Byers pulls out a victory and winning the series!

Winner Byers - Rating A

AFP looks mad for a moment and then they shake hands and celebrate byers win in the ring for a while.

Rating B-

Team Lurk VS The Fart Foundation

Lurk pulls it off when bowmore pins harold krell after a devastating combo attack.

Winners - Team Lurk - Rating - B+

a video hypes capps kid detective agency vs SEF for the title next!

Rating - C

Super Evil Friends VS Capps Kid Detective Agency for the world tag team titles

SEF wins again with the help of a distracted ref and a set of brass knuckles

Winners - SEF Rating - A

Your Personal Muse comes to the ring and says if it worked for yuming itll work for me,
OPOP face me next week and I'll quit wrestling if you beat me.

Rating - A

Opop comes out and accepts the challenge and tells YPM hell be good at flipping burgers when his wrestling career is over.

Rating A

~MAIN EVENT~
Hal VS Mills for the ~Mafia World Championship~ in a falls count anywhere match

Hal incandenza wins after hitting a flying halkamania drop on Mills from a rafter onto the entrance ramp.

Winner aaaaannndddd new Championnnnnnn!!! - Hal Incandenza!! - Rating A*

While Celebrating in the ring Juanito comes out and stares Hal Down "You've got something of mine Hal" and points to the belt that Hal is holding over his head.

While they stare each other down unfamiliar music plays and Rob Van Dam comes down to the ring!!!!!

"Not if I have anything to say about it, because that belt belongs to ME!"

The three stare each other down while Mills slinks away from the ring.

Rating B+

Overall Show Rating B (this was because the crowd felt I did not put enough angles or interviews into the show, thats right, the show rating went from what should have been an A or A* to a B because the fans felt there was too much wrestling in their wrestling show.)

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You're going down two other guys that nobody cares about!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Between the triumphant return of Rabidos and Asiina winniing clean, it's a good day to be a good guy. Well unless you are in Capps kid Detective Agency.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Nothing gets us down.

Except brass knuckles :(

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Woohoo, I played again.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
So I'm having a problem. I went to do the next episode on Thursday and my database wouldn't load and said it was corrupted. I've steadily been working on fixing it and should have it up today, sorry for the delay.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
So the data is just corrupted and I lost all of our league info.

:(

I guess wrestling couldn't handle goons and the program collapsed under the sheer weight of goonimosity.

Ric flair will always be your friend Capps.

Rip Goonfights.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

RIP goonfights. It was a beautiful run while it lasted. We'll just have to do something else to fill our natural need to kill each other.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Thanks for making this last 11 pages longer than any of us ever thought possible, CPig!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

ernie. is back up and he nails 50 with the brass knuckles!!!!!

He goes in for the pin!!!!

Super Evil Friends win!!!!

Your new world mason tag team championsssssss!!!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

Super Evil Friends Vs Team Lurk

Team Lurk Dominates the match until ernie. gets in a lick with the brass knucks and steals the victory, SEF retain the titles.

Winners: Super Evil Friends

Rating - A

CapitalistPig posted:

Team Lurk VS Super Evil Friends for the Tag Team Titles

Super Evil Friends pull out an impressive victory and retain their titles cleanly in the middle of the ring.

Winner SEF - Rating - B

CapitalistPig posted:

Super Evil Friends VS Capps Kid Detective Agency for the world tag team titles

SEF wins again with the help of a distracted ref and a set of brass knuckles

Winners - SEF Rating - A

It was never even a challenge. :smug:

TT :hfive:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Don't be so cocky.

You were gonna drop the belts to Capps Kid Detective agency at the end of this feud anyway.

:smug:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

Don't be so cocky.

You were gonna drop the belts to Capps Kid Detective agency at the end of this feud anyway.

:smug:

A face isn't so pretty or lovable with a heel right on top of it. :smug:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

A face isn't so pretty or lovable with a heel right on top of it. :smug:

haha

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Eccoraven is backstage surrounded by Pander, Triple M, and DeadbeatDad who all want a shot at the serial killer cup.

Eccoraven tells them to get ready to face each other next week to EARN a title shot.

So I'm assuming I won this and the the serial killer cup

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MildManeredManikin posted:

So I'm assuming I won this and the the serial killer cup

Actually yes, after a long feud with jj I was planning on dropping the cup your way, just was losing momentum with the fans and you were gaining, plus you and jj had good chemistry so it would've made good matches.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Yesssss

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

What was the planned story for Hermanos Rabidos after we rose from the devastating injury?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dr. Hurt posted:

What was the planned story for Hermanos Rabidos after we rose from the devastating injury?

Feud with fart foundation, then a title run.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

It was a good feud. I am actually enthused that you kept up with this as long as you did. I always got a good laugh whenever the update came out. Thanks for doing this CPig.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
No problem, I really wanted to continue, but the prospect of having to add this all back to the game from scratch has pretty much deflated my desire to continue.

Ah well, perhaps I will be motivated to pick it up again at some point.

Until then I eagerly await the collaboration between 8bux and myself.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm assuming me and YPM got a nice little condo in Boca Raton

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

I'm assuming me and YPM got a nice little condo in Boca Raton

Well, after Hal lost the belt to you after the feud with Juanito and rvd you and YPM would go around in a feud to end them all, in which you would lose it to YPM after his surprise return after a long injury.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Not in my head canon

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CapitalistPig posted:

Well, after Hal lost the belt to you after the feud with Juanito and rvd you and YPM would go around in a feud to end them all, in which you would lose it to YPM after his surprise return after a long injury.

Well I'm glad I got to go out as the champion then!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Not in my head canon

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I beat everybody.

The end.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I jobbed for a few years, had a short stint as a SyFy Original Movie actress, then retired in obscurity. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VMRCJGydgw

• Locked thread