Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MildManeredManikin posted:

Let me beat the poo poo out of somebody PIG.

I'll put up a card for the next show tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Who is my unlucky opponent?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Rating D (I have no idea why the fans hate you two so much)

What do you expect? We're the pissbreak match :smith:

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
:hfive:

EAT IT YUMING.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Sigh. . . El Hermanos Rabidos takes back all those grand statements that we made last week. El Hermanos Rabidos just wants to win for once. :smith:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

To be fair though, El Hermanos Rabidos put on a drat show even though we lose every time.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I want to beat up El Hermanos Rabidos

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

8 Bux already beat you up enough in Survivor.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I.forgot about the card, I'll do it later

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

El Hermanos Rabidos throws a single rose on the pile of ashes that was once MMM.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

8 Bux already beat you up enough in Survivor.
That stings, hurt.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am sorry MMM. I saw the burn opportunity and had to take it. Much like El Hermanos Rabidos will snatch victory from the jaws of two defeats some time in the coming future~

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GOD drat I want that belt back. I'm tired of playing fair, I will do whatever it takes.

Also all my matches get A ratings :smugdog:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live in front of 12,013 fans here at Key Arena in Seattle Center in Seattle Washington ittttttssssss

GoonFights Turbo TV!

dark match - Winvirus VS Juanito VS Merk in a three way match -

It was a long tough bout but Juanito came out on top and scored a win by pinning winvirus, firmly cementing his place in the main event scene.

Rating - A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Well folks its gonna be another great show tonight!vWe'll see Hal in action with uranus!

Yes indeed, we are also gonna be seeing some brutal matches between two wild and crazy guys and el Hermanos Rabidos in singles competitions!

Action packed tonight! Let's get started.

tearshed Vs DuckHuntDog Vs Sandwolf in a three way match -

Sandwolf takes the win after DHD and tearshed went after each other exclusively.

Rating - C-

Pander is hanging out with the bollywood girls backstage when Jon Joe runs in and attacks pander leaving him on the ground.

Rating - D

Peta vs Xopods -

Peta pulls out a win over xopods after using his own sack of toys against him.

Rating - C

2 wild and crazy guys are in the ring and they are taunting El Hermanos Rabidos who they are in seperate singles matches with tonight.

Rating - C

Dr. Hurt vs Crazyeyes in a Flaming Table Match!

Dr. Hurt pulls off a clean win after sending Crazyeyes through a flaming table with a huricanrana.

Rating - B+

A video is played hyping the upcoming match between Super Friends and Happy Sunshine Gang

Rating - C-

kaschei vs Eight Dollars in a Tables, Ladders, Chairs match.

kaschei gets the victory after retrieving the lighter fluid hanging above the ring and setting eight dollars on fire with it!

Rating -B

Rarity comes to the ring and challenges Asiina to a rematch!

Rating D

Asiina shows up and accepts.... At the next paay per view event.

Rating D

yuming and fiery valkyrie VS Poison Mushroom and rarity!

Poison Mushroom picks up a victory after KFC interferes in the match!

Rating - C

A video is played hyping up a match between capps kids detective agency and Lynch inc

Rating - C

Super Friends Vs Happy Sunshine Gang

Super friends get the win after CCKeane pins Gulagdolls

Rating - B

Lynch Inc Vs Capps kid detective agency

Lynch inc gets the win after PJF put jakep out with a sleeper hold.

Rating - A

Anime gently caress Pillow Vs Byers in the next match of their best of 7 series!

AFP takes the win again putting the count at 0 for byers and 2 for AFP.

Rating - A

MMM vs Baron Fuzzlewhack

MMM gets a victory over BFuzz after an impressive bout.

Rating - B

50 Pounds of bread vs ernie.

50 pounds gets a win after hitting a particularly well executed Lurk to Victory.

Rating - B

Your Personal Muse is backstage and he gets a phone call.
The caller prompts him to come to eccoraven's office, but when YPM gets there it is dark and Ecco has gone home, but Opopanax is there and he surprises YPM with a sucker punch before hitting three canuckle sandwiches in a row.

Rating - A

~MAIN EVENT~

Hal Incandenza Vs uranus

Hal wins after a strong showing from uranus, he's one to look out for!

Rating A*

Overall Show Rating - A (This show can be considered a success and should have increased our popularity)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

A flaming table?

That sounds dangerous!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Taste weeps for Ernest

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

YPM got owned.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
:henget:

:getin:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I love my schtick

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Had enough, Byers?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm an entire page and update late, but..

quote:

(Rating B+ - KFC and PM's heel turn was very successful and the fans were into it!)
Caaaaaalled it. :smugbert:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Finally. . . Finally. The sweet taste of victory. Perhaps el ocho peso was holding me back all along??

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Please, I'm just letting you get cocky.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Im changing days to Thursdays officially, its easier for me to get it ready then.

Live in front of 11,861 fans here at The Forum in Inglewood CA ittttttssssss

GoonFights Turbo TV!

dark match - Lumpen Vs Kumbamontu
Lumpen and Kumba didnt click and it was apparent in the match as the two stars got slighty less loud pops then we're used to hearing for them. They still put on a great match however and Kumba ended the match with a decicively forceful Day One Lynch.

Winner : Kumbamontu - Rating - B+

We have an action packed night folks!
We have the serial killer cup up for grabs as JJ takes on Pander!

YES! we also have the Tag team titles up for grabs as Super Evil Friends take on Team Lurk!

We also will be seeing Mills in the main event in, can you believe this pig, a Tag team match ! YPM and uranus VS Opopanax and Mills!!

We'll be seeing Hal Incandenza in action with Tao Jones too, along with a multitude of other Goonfights stars! Lets Get it on!

A video is shown announcing Jon Joe vs Pander for the seril killer cup coming up tonight.

Rating - D

Another video is shown next hyping a match between El Hermanos rabidos and two wild and crazy guys.

Rating - C

Jon Joe Vs Pander for the Cup

Jon Joe is a powerful force in this match but pander gives him a run for his money , but ultimately Jon Joe nails pander with his trademarked razorblade baseball bat when the ref isnt looking and ends the match with a pinfall, winning the Serial Killer Cup before Pander can get in a single defense.

Winner: Jon Joe ---

Rating - B

El Hermanos Rabidos Vs Two wild and crazy guys

this match was a high flying match filled with excitement and dangerous stunts. The crowd really got into it.
In the end El Hermanos pull out a victory over kaschei and crazyeyes.

Winners : El Hermanos Rabidos

Rating - B+

yuming comes down to the ring and challenges Poison Mushroom to a match in which she will put her title on the line.

Rating - C

Poison Mushroom appears on the screen with KFC and accepts the match.

Rating - C-

Byers Vs Anime gently caress Pillow
In this next match in the best of seven series Byers gets his first victory over AFP and he, of course, mentions he was trained by Kurt Angle and thanks him for the victory.

Winner : Byers

Rating A

JakeP is hanging around backstage and Lynch Inc surprises him and drops him with a steel chair.

Rating C+

fronz and gulag dolls are shown backstage in thier cult dungeon and they go on a long nonsensical rant that ends up being a challenge to Super Friends CCKeane and Dhaes, The Yakuza pass through on their way to the ring for their match and lock eyes with HSG before continuing out to their match.

Rating B-

The Yakuza Vs Drunk and Disorderly

Yakuza have been looking very good lately and they dispatch Drunk and Disorderly with ease. DnD look like they are not doing so well as they argue in the ring after their loss.

Winners: The Yakuza

Rating - B-

A video is played hyping up a match between Team Lurk and Super Evil Friends for the Tag team titles

Rating - B-

Super Evil Friends Vs Team Lurk

Team Lurk Dominates the match until ernie. gets in a lick with the brass knucks and steals the victory, SEF retain the titles.

Winners: Super Evil Friends

Rating - A

Hal Incandenza Vs Tao Jones

Hal pulls out a victory after an exciting even matchup. Tao Jones and Hal always put on a great show and this may well be remembered as a historical match.

Winner: Hal Incandenza

Rating - A*

~MAIN EVENT~

Your Personal Muse and uranus VS Opopanax and Mills

In a stunning main event Opop and YPM finally have a chance to get at one another and it i a real knock down drag out brawl.

YPM/uranus end up losing to underhanded tactics by Mills allowing him to get the pin over YPM. Once the match is over the show ends with YPM and Opop brawling to the back while Mills celebrates with some expensive Champagne in the ring.

Rating A*

Overall Show Rating - A* (This show can be considered a success and should have increased our popularity)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Pig Ric has been talking to me and he wants some more screen time.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

mr.capps posted:

Pig Ric has been talking to me and he wants some more screen time.

Tell him to stop showing up drunk and late to every show.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Finally, in a death defying match we get the respect we deserve. The win is nice too. I want to keep amping up our stunts every time. Pig our next match should involve chainsaws. I will settle for the cage.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Tao Jones' gimmick should be hiding until the opponent gets bored and wanders off.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Juanito posted:

Tao Jones' gimmick should be hiding until the opponent gets bored and wanders off.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills won by playing dirty? Who could have seen that coming!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Mills what the hell man I thought we were friends

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:cry:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live in front of 12,213 fans here at Laredo Energy Arena in Laredo TX ittttttssssss

GoonFights Turbo TV!

dark match - Harold Krell VS Evil Sagan

Krell and sagan go at it and put on a good show for the crowd

Winner : ES - Rating - B

pre show warm up - Ric Flair comes out and hypes himself letting everyone know he's the greatest thing since sliced bread WOOOOO!

Rating - A

Jon Joe is in the ring waiting the first match, he grabs a mic and taunts Pander for a while.

Rating - C -

Jon Joe Vs Peta

Jon joe dominates Peta for most of the match but towards the end Pander comes out and surprise attacks Jon Joe while the ref isnt looking and Peta gets the W

Winner - Peta - Rating - C

el Hermanos rabidos comes out to the ring and challenges two wild and crazy guys to a match at Drop the Hammer on sunday but they dont appear to accept or deny.

Rating - C-

Rarity attacks asiina backstage before their match

Rating - D

Rarity vs Asiina

Rarity gets a win over asinna by underhanded tactics yet again.

Rating - C

Eight Dollars is backstage when kaschei and crazyeyes come from nowhere and beat him to the ground, kaschei says "Challenge accepted" and spits.

Rating - c

yuming is gearing up for her title match with PM and PM attacks her!

Rating D

Yuming vs PM

They brawl out to the ring and have a great matchup, KFC tries to hit yuming with his cane when the ref isnt looking and nails PM instead when yuming moves out of the way quickly, the ref sees it and declares PM winner by DQ, no title changes hands.

Winner by DQ - PM - Rating C-

Hype video for the Happy Sunshine Gang / Super Friends match which is next

Rating C

Super Friends VS Happy Sunshine Gang

Super friends pull off a decisive victory over HSG

Rating - B+

fronz is very unhappy about their loss and immediately attack Super friends after the match.

Rating - C-

Anime gently caress Pillow vs Byers (match 4)

AFP pulls out a victory meaning he is up by an overwhelming 3 matches.

Rating - B+

Mr Capps goes out to the ring and demands a match with chili so he can get revenge for Jakep who is in the hospital after the dastardly attack by Lynch Inc last week. Ric flair is going crazy in the ring hes so angry hes shaking.

Rating - C

Chili accepts and is accompanied to the ring by Phillip J fry

Chili gets a win when fry interferes in the match, Ric Flair chases Fry into the back.

Rating B

Super Evil friends catch 50 punds of bread backstage and beat him down.

Rating C

~MAIN EVENT~

Hal Incandenza Vs Juanito

Hal pulls out another impressive victory., Juanito holds his own and does well and the fans really seem to be starting to like Juanito.

Rating A*

After the match YPM comes out to the ring and calls out Opopanax who comes out to the ring, he challenges Opop to a match at Drop the Hammer on sunday.

Rating B

Opopanax Gets in YPMs face and accepts the challenge and the episode ends with the two locked in a gaze and filled with tension.

Rating B+

Overall Show Rating - A (no extra comments)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Sunday is the Drop The Hammer Pay Per View

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

Opopanax Gets in YPMs face and accepts the challenge and the episode ends with the two locked in a gaze and filled with tension.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm calculating the odds and I don't think there is any way you can win, Opop. It is a logical impossibility.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Sunday is the Drop The Hammer Pay Per View

YESSSSSSSSS!

Also I will not forgive what you monsters did to my HERMANO

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Eat it 50

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004