Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

Weird until now I thought you supported Leeds, but I must have been mistaken.

Hehe the joke here is that I'm neither cool nor handsome igi hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Imagine not experiencing the joy of supporting the mighty whites, the pride of yorkshire, Leeds United, Kinda hosed up to think about

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Leeds are gonna give us a rogering tonight.

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
I went to a Leeds match once. Had VIP tickets so we were set for pre-match tea and sandwiches in the Lucas Radebe suite, but got there late and missed them, then Leeds won. A potentially smashing day out ruined.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Leeds are gonna gently caress some trash up tonight. The soccer team is gonna win as well.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Raffles posted:

I believe it will be you, forums poster ForeverBWFC, who will be shedding tears after we, as I mentioned previously, deliver your team one hell of a dry bumming.

I see we are still of differing opinions. We will see in a couple of hours who is correct (pro tip: not the one who supports a team done in by noted poo poo team Leeds).

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Blue Star Error posted:

Another full set of matches tonight. Just like me, Championship fixtures come thick and fast.

your boys are gonna get a hell of a spanking

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I all love Leeds OP.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Leeds are great! At conceding a goal and getting two yellow cards in the first ten minutes!! Hahahaha!!!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Wazzerphuk posted:

Leeds are great! At conceding a goal and getting two yellow cards in the first ten minutes!! Hahahaha!!!

What the

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
leeds are like an old man - ineffectual in the lower half

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

We had 72% possession before giving away that penalty. The gods are conspiring against us.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Teixeira...ftw

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

David Wheater helping us out with a cheeky handball. He knows where he's from.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
not happy about this evening's events. hockaday's tactics seem to comprise of 'kick them' and not much else

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

stickyfngrdboy posted:

not happy about this evening's events. hockaday's tactics seem to comprise of 'kick them' and not much else

could it be that leeds are a poo poo team?

fake edit: who beats boro by being blatant cheats

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Bradley Johnson's too good for this league

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Kike

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

stickyfngrdboy posted:

hockaday's tactics seem to comprise of 'kick them' and not much else

youre forgetting 'baffling substitutions'. poor, damned poor.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

thank you based gueye

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Kike with an absolute rocket

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Surprised by that, Teixeira looks useful.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Some grit shown by the boys to come back from that daylight robbery at the weekend and an early (and what I can only assume was erroneously awarded) penalty to bring the points home.

Looking forward to munching Wednesday at the weekend.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Everything back to normal after the weekend's freak result.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

happy with a draw there, was frustrating as gently caress hearing how things went to pot without ricardo loving fuller of all people, i wrote a thing on it

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
So Reading continue their habit of turning up to play relegation-spot teams in disarray and letting them have a win.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

Raffles posted:

Some grit shown by the boys to come back from that daylight robbery at the weekend and an early (and what I can only assume was erroneously awarded) penalty to bring the points home.

Looking forward to munching Wednesday at the weekend.

The penalty was a clear foul, but from where I was it looked like it was outside the box, so :shrug: .

You were by far the better team, the sooner Freedman goes the happier I (and a lot of other BWFC fans) will be!

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

ForeverBWFC posted:

The penalty was a clear foul, but from where I was it looked like it was outside the box, so :shrug: .

You were by far the better team, the sooner Freedman goes the happier I (and a lot of other BWFC fans) will be!

We're there many/any boro fans there?

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Raffles posted:

We're there many/any boro fans there?

I was pleasantly surprised, you brought about 1,000 but they were pretty quiet throughout.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

ForeverBWFC posted:

I was pleasantly surprised, you brought about 1,000 but they were pretty quiet throughout.

Watching on in hushed awe I'm sure

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Chris de Sperg posted:

happy with a draw there, was frustrating as gently caress hearing how things went to pot without ricardo loving fuller of all people, i wrote a thing on it

Not quite the thrashing you predicted! You peaked early, now enjoy your sure slide down the table

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

TelekineticBear! posted:

Leeds crew loves them and are also the coolest and handsomest posters going

OP knows what's what.

Do we reckon The Hock will last until Christmas? Cellino is known for being pretty ruthless with managers coaches.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
He won't make it past September. Cellino admitted it was a huge risk but said he wouldn't be shy about admitting to it, were it necessary. It's not looking like a masterstroke so far, anyway.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I think Leeds will get wound up this season.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

I think Leeds will get wound up this season.

We will get wound up, by every post itf by Boro fans

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
Fulham :(

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
are bad

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

Very bad. It's depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceG
Feb 7, 2006

Bigger than Hitler - Better than Christ

Who would have thought keeping in a guy who has no experience of the Championship and spending 11m on Ross McCormack would be a bad idea? :iiam:

• Locked thread