Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
He ain't the replacement we'll spunk a couple of mil on another promising foreigner at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I think Brighton might be real bad this season.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
This is going to be a long season...

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Leeds are gonna give us a rogering tonight.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Surprised by that, Teixeira looks useful.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

chuggo is BACK posted:

where is the brighton fan

teixeira ftw....again!!!

He's real good OP. Tidy little player.

Today was the first time I've enjoyed a Brighton match for over a year.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
So much for Hockadays Champions League dreams.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Blue Star Error posted:

Also dunno if anyone else has noticed but there have been a lot more Championship streams about last couple of weeks, mainly on this site, think its because of the new beam back scheme that clubs have got going on.

It would seem like Bet365 have acquired rights to stream a lot more games for overseas gambling purposes, think this might be where the streams are coming from, our last two matches have been available now.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
loving hell that Marshall is a good goalkeeper.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Nah more like this is the night Brighton turn it around those white van driving, BNP voting, fake burberry wearing, fizzy lager drinking Miiiii shitcunts.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Eugh Hyppia good defender not a very good manager.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Chris de Sperg posted:

turns out that gary gardner isn't xavi and darren bent isn't messi, who knew

That is for sure, Gardner is loving garbage and Shittu had Bent in his pocket.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Leeds, Forest and Blackburn are subject of a transfer embargo for failing to comply with FFP.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Reading have sacked Adkins, hopefully we can bring in someone who knows how to organise a defence imo

Hyppia for Reading.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
The season starts here.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Our DoF has been sacked for the shambles that was our summer transfer window as well.

Sacked on Christmas Eve, bloody hell.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Strong rumours that Hughton will be announced as our new manager tomorrow, betting has been suspended in some places.

All I can remember is BSE going on about how boring Norwich were under him :down:

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
A perfect fit then since none of our midfielders know how to pass a football now, and none of our strikers have scored 5 goals this season.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Leeds are going down.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Eugh just eugh.

I'm sure he'll steady us away from the present precarious position, it's a very 'sensible' appointment.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Trollope yes, no idea on Calderwood their has been no confirmation on how the back room will be set up.

Nathan Jones the assistant to Oscar and Hyypia is being kept on, not sure if that's in his present position or as a coach.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Our former coach Oscar was in the country for an interview over the weekend, wouldn't surprise me if he pitched up at Carrow Road. Wish I had put a tenner on it when he was 60/1.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
The poo doer in the Crystal Palace changing room before the play off semi final has been revealed as the Crystal Palace coach driver who got caught short whilst he had a stomach bug couldn't make it to a toilet so decided to cop a squat on the changing room floor.

Then the loving animal decided not to clear it up or tell anyone about it.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I'm laughing at the fact Bournemouth think they can sign Demarai Gray. gently caress off.

I know we're broke and our owner is insane, but 4 million? Come on. From some lovely no-name team on the coast. Bellends

I'd rather he be sold to the baggies. Could take him being sold to a bigger club, but Bournemouth are nothing

Looks like they could be a Premier League team to me OP.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

JorahTheExplorer posted:

brighton are poo poo

This is true.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Leeds can't defend for toffee they let one of our strikers score lol first time thats happened for months.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Blue Star Error posted:

Brentford had 42 shots against Blackpool bloody hell

Only scored 4 though wasteful if anything.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
If their needs to be any truth that Leeds are poo poo they managed to lose to us twice this season.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
If anybody wants to watch a comedy show tonight Brighton are playing Bournemouth on the telly.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Hughton can gently caress off already as well as half our squad. Cunts.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
End this loving Season now before I have a melt down. gently caress.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Ewar Woowar posted:

That's what you get for sacking Sami.

How has Texiera been for you guys anyway?

On and off but he is surrounded by bad players so can't really expect a lot. He might have picked up a bad injury tonight unfortunately.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Leeds are so poo poo the players are revolting.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
No Brighton player has scored for over 10 hours now.

Losing 1 nil to Wigan who haven't won a game at home for 8 matches.

Fun stats.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Blue Star Error posted:

System working as intended.

Have the fans turned or are they in the "its not his team yet" stage?

We scored!!!!

I would say half and half.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Eddie Howe is a flappy jawed Thunder Birds looking oval office and his teams are always niggly little bastards but he is clearly a very good manager and I'm well jelly of Bournemouth.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Thank gently caress that poo poo show of a season is over.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

TelekineticBear! posted:

Norwich and Boro are both good teams and either one would be deserving of promotion.

Its therefore going to be Ipswich through some flukey long ball shenanigans

If the past few years have taught us anything this is what will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Blue Star Error posted:

1-1 is a decent enough result away from hum, should be able to do em at Carra

This is what I thought then Poyet shat on the floor and we lost 3 - 1 against our main and really only rivals. Be vigilant BSE. There is still time for someone to cop a squat yet.

• Locked thread